Is anyone ordering MD50 Diamond Square chips from CPC very soon? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I want to order some commemorative chips for the Windy City Blowout VI (Yes...its' going to happen! Thread coming VERY soon.)

I've been told I need to get my order in by the end of the month (Nov) to get them by July 2015 (hint, hint).

Is there anyone out there going to order MD50 chips soon that I can piggy back off their order? I already have 3000 cash chips and ordering 300 more chips is going to cost me a fortune. I would do 200 if I could reduce the order from the 300 minimum.

Dammit, Jeff!! :p

I see this JUST after posting an order for 1200+ chips with CPC (not on the MD50 though).

What I just submitted is a bit of a spendy beast but if nobody can help you and you are out of time give me a holler. I'd do a really final add-on to my California Club set that would get it more in line in chip count with my Lounge set (which was the order I just placed).

Grrr....

Hi,
I could add 100-150 chips to my set, if you're ok to forward them to Switzerland.
Best to send me a PM.

Hi Jeff,

I will be putting a small order in soon. Just waiting for final artwork. I have spoken with David, and I think he said he had another small order waiting, so collectively we could get the MD-50 installed soon. IM sure if there are any other orders out there it would benefit the cause tremendously.

Does the 300 minimum apply to every order regardless of past orders? If you have 3000 chips already it seems like some allowance for an order under 300 would be reasonable. Kind of like varying the breakdown on a 300 chip order--if one denom has 200 chips, another denom has 80, and a third has 20 chips, that meets the 300 minimum. Likewise, if you order 500 chips in one order and then want an add-on of 100 chips later, that's still 300 chips per order.

As long as someone didn't abuse the privilege and force CPC to waste time policing it (tallying old orders to see how many short-order "credits" a customer has to make sure they're playing fair), I don't see a problem.

Does the 300 minimum apply to every order regardless of past orders? If you have 3000 chips already it seems like some allowance for an order under 300 would be reasonable. Kind of like varying the breakdown on a 300 chip order--if one denom has 200 chips, another denom has 80, and a third has 20 chips, that meets the 300 minimum. Likewise, if you order 500 chips in one order and then want an add-on of 100 chips later, that's still 300 chips per order.

As long as someone didn't abuse the privilege and force CPC to waste time policing it (tallying old orders to see how many short-order "credits" a customer has to make sure they're playing fair), I don't see a problem.

Yes it applies to every order regardless of history

Toad, I actually have about 6000 Custom ASMs. My "Church" set of Roman Molds (about 1100) in 2007. Then my Everleigh set (about 3100) and my Kings Club set (about 1700) in 2012. However, all of those chips were purchased from the former owners of ASM (actually some right before the sale, and some in Las Vegas), not the current owners of CPC. Frankly if I'm able to piggy back on someone else's order, then I'm good. If not, then I have to decide what I want to do.

Correct, there currently is no cost effective way to order commemorative chips from CPC.

Hi Jeff
unfortunately a little to late. I place my add-on order a few days ago...
Probably the small order mentioned above :confused:

Thanks to SSanel...we're going to have a commem. WCB6 chip!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Thanks! I got everything hooked up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom