Giveaway Irish Guys Poker Club Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Select your favorite IGPC chip design.

• .25c

• .50c

• $1

• $2.50

• $5

• $25

• $100

Results are only viewable after voting.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I am giving away a sample set of my CPC Irish Guys Poker Club chips. Below is the link to my custom chip thread with more images of my chips.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/irish-guys-poker-club.72912/

RULES TO ENTER
- Must have at least 50 posts on PCF.
- Reply to this thread.
- Take poll.
- I will pay to ship in the USA with tracking.
- Winners outside of the USA will be responsible for shipping via USPS.
- The winner will be selected at random on Sunday 5/23/21 @ 10:00 PM CST.

IMG_1782.jpg

$25 goes best with the set and theme but I like the snapper best as a stand alone chip. Tough choice but went with the Tricolor $25

I love how the edge spots on the $1 match the inlay colors but I am a pound membe of team brown $5! So that beautiful show stopping $5 gets my vote!

In if possible for the giveaway, truly fantastic job with this line up! Of course I am partial! Love green and anything with a shamrock on it!! Man a green $1 really would have been wild!

Would be an honor to get to play these someday at a meet up!!

Ben

Yo Duff - very cool to see your game taking that step into CPC. I've really appreciated your design taking on various forms - buttons, online, CPC, etc., and is has translated well across the mediums.

If I don't win this giveaway I'd love to pay for a sample set, should that ever be a possibility.

Hard time picking between the snapper and $25…snapper because it’s so bright. $25 for the theme/color combination. Would love to see them in real life for a better informed choice (i.e. in).

Many thanks for this!
$25 is archetypally Irish, but I 'm a 3TA316 guy, so my vote went to the $5. :)

Snapper is obviously fire but I love how unique the $5 is. Something about that brown with bright orange and yellow just nails it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom