Irish Guys Poker Club Custom Chips - UPDATED 12/26 - CHIPS ORDERED! (1 Viewer)

Please let me know what chip inlay deign you like the most.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So I am going to be ordering my custom poker chips soon and was looking for some thoughts and suggestions on a few mock-ups that @p5woody has been very generous to help with.

Also, the denominations will be as follows:
  • 50c (blue)
  • $1 (white)
  • $5 (red)
  • $20 or $25 (green)
  • $100 (black)

bd956ad6-50ff-4f45-a493-53602f4dfe33.png

5452f662-5592-47df-9a96-81361d340c4f.png

b3b649e5-6ad8-4a45-b872-850bca3c15db.png

8836a0ea-a876-4b79-aeb7-ee5c6651c77e.png

0c762b47-efb2-4d89-9ea7-7ec046d61c1c.png

43a59bca-f2cf-4faf-ab9e-8d6c907cfc24.png

#7 (NEW - ADDED 5/14/2020)
0296b53d-10b2-4674-894c-f03354150ab0.png

Last edited:
Also, the denominations will be as follows:
  • 50c (blue)
  • $1 (white)
  • $5 (red)
  • $20 or $25 (green)
  • $100 (black)

when I see your posts I think of these chips. your name isn't Mike is it? because if so they would be perfect.

20190523_164818.jpg
20180204_140928.jpg

also I voted #1, I like them all though. good looking chips.

I vote for number two, but lose the two clovers on the bottom.

Edit: I could have voted for number 1 but just a single clover.

when I see your posts I think of these chips. your name isn't Mike is it? because if so they would be perfect.

View attachment 458457View attachment 458458

also I voted #1, I like them all though. good looking chips.

What's with the 3 leaf clovers on the Irish Mike's? Is it like some kind of meta game, where there are a few hidden chips with 4 leaf clovers or something? Or did they just fuck up from the word 'go' in that design process?

What's with the 3 leaf clovers on the Irish Mike's? Is it like some kind of meta game, where there are a few hidden chips with 4 leaf clovers or something? Or did they just fuck up from the word 'go' in that design process?

lol I dont know but good point. never noticed it before actually

I like them. My vote is number two.

Have you considered swapping the clovers for three lions :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m rethinking the colors for my chips... I will have some new images to post soon. Really taking another look at the light blue chip (.50c)

I am getting close to the final, final design. What do you guys think? Please be brutally honest.

V3.0.png

I think they look great! Love the spot progression. The $1 and $25 are my favorites!

So I think I have finalized my design. Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks so much to @p5woody for all the help with my set. If it wasn't for him and his help and guidance I wouldn't have my set even close to being completed. I will finally get to place my order this weekend! I just need to figure out chip QTYs.

Also, thanks to @BearMetal for letting me bounce a million ideas off of him!

IGPC Final.png

Last edited:
So I think I have finalized my design. Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks so much to @p5woody for all the help with my set. If it wasn't for him and his help and guidance I wouldn't have my set even close to being completed. I will finally get to place my order this weekend! I just need to figure out chip QTYs.

View attachment 461582

Oh man,@p5woody can do anything it seems.

View attachment 461582
Really like the design you settled on!
I'm wondering why the $1 and $5 center circles don't seem to be color-matched the way the other chips are?

Really like the design you settled on!
I'm wondering why the $1 and $5 center circles don't seem to be color-matched the way the other chips are?

The $5 chip had the wrong color. You can see it is fixed on the revised proof below.

The $1 chip is white and the inlay is white. The issue is with the weighted white chip from CPC it isnt as "white". I may look at revising it to the bright white (unweighted) but my concern is that it will feel a lot different from all the other chips.

IGPC Final.png

The $5 chip had the wrong color. You can see it is fixed on the revised proof below.

The $1 chip is white and the inlay is white. The issue is with the weighted white chip from CPC it isnt as "white". I may look at revising it to the bright white (unweighted) but my concern is that it will feel a lot different from all the other chips.

View attachment 461698
Glad to hear that you're aware of these. Again, lovely design.

Glad to hear that you're aware of these. Again, lovely design.
Thanks! I am really excited about getting these ordered. My plan is to order these by Monday I just need to work on the QTYs that I want to get for each chip.

I may look at revising it to the bright white (unweighted) but my concern is that it will feel a lot different from all the other chips.
Well, you also have the 50c chip with an unweighted base (DG peacock) - so that should not bei an issue if you're going on bright white (which would look great on teh 1$ chip)

Well, today was the day! I officially ordered and paid for my custom set of CPC chips! Needless to say, I am so excited that I settled on a final design and pulled the trigger.

Thanks so much to @p5woody for the countless hours of help with the inlay and to @BearMetal for all the advice and guidance along the way. The day I get my chips I will ship you both a full sample set! Also, thank you to all the PCF members who helped and provided input and feedback during the development process.

Below are the FINAL designs that I went with for my cash game set. Just wanted to share them with everyone on PCF.

Callahan Final Chip.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom