iPhone XS (1 Viewer)

davin

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Who's getting the NEW iPhone XS

IMG_9132.jpg

I have the iPhone 7 and I just cracked the screen few days ago

Would have to hold it and wait a few months for them to fix bugs and see if they drop the X $100

I carry an iPhone 7s for work, and a Galaxy S8 plus for personal. I strongly prefer the S8 over the iPhone.

the new Pixel is coming in October.
This is probably my next phone.

Edit - I slammed my phone in the car door 6 months ago and cracked the back, no screen damage, but it hasn't worked quite right since. Otherwise I would be a 3+ year phone guy....

I got the Pixel 2 XL. I like the vanilla Android OS. No need to root or jailbreak your device to remove apps you don't want.

If you are not 100% on getting the iPhone, the new Pixel is coming in October.

I like the iPhone. No need to jailbreak anymore. I used to, but not for the few years. Lots of iOS apps I’ve paid for and need to keep. If my current phone had more memory I would keep it.

This is probably my next phone.

Edit - I slammed my phone in the car door 6 months ago and cracked the back, no screen damage, but it hasn't worked quite right since. Otherwise I would be a 3+ year phone guy....
I had my S5 for 3+ yrs before upgrading to S9. It was still working just fine but my wife wanted to upgrade and they had a promo going.

Same here I don't want a tablet in my pocket think I'll be ordering the XS tomorrow night

I bought a 7 with the biggest possible storage and have been happy. Until it starts running crappy I’ll keep it. Maybe next year....

I bought a 7 with the biggest possible storage and have been happy. Until it starts running crappy I’ll keep it. Maybe next year....
thats what i got, did u see the max cap now 512gb sheeeeeesh then again i maxed out my iPhone 7 constantly having to delete videos and photos

Android running a OnePlus 3T right now. Might buy the OnePlus 6 or 7 soon, but never again for iPhones. I love minimal OS Android phones...

Max for me, i am on an every year upgrade program. The X i have is a bit too small for me, my wife on the other hand thinks its perfect.

Really disappointed at no airpods 2 announcement, although my airpods 1 are still fantastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom