Invitation to pcf members to a Private Club on XP (1 Viewer)

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey yall,

Been a member for a good while now and have enjoyed the fellowship amongst all you chippers.

I would like to share with yall an invitation to a pretty chill club Some friends and i made.
We host a private game on xpoker with all rec players and with pretty small buyins.
In total there are about of about 25 guys (a very exclusive list) and we are looking to have some more rec players on there to help fill out each day.

Right now its all my cigar shop/golf buddies and some cigar shop dudes from two other small towns close by. Very soft and friendly game.

We run a $100 gtd nlh freeroll several times a week @8pm with optional $3 rebuys and a $5 2x addon at break.

On alternating nights we do a small cash game @9pm and mostly play .10/.20/.40 NLH with double board bombpots. Game is capped at a $100 max.

Been having some PLO and short deck games some nights and personally would really like to play some plo5 hi/lo.

We are planning a 1k gtd $20 buyin with $20 rebuys and a $40 double addon at break
At the end of this month. Would love some help here!
Also the table creation is highly versitile so lots of options for tourney requests and could even set up a private table with a code to get in for PCF cats only.

Would love to have some of yall out there!

PM me for details!

P.S.
*if this post is way out of line for pcf member guidelines i apologize in advance, i searched for a bit and didnt see anything warning me against this sort of thing. Please note my intention is simply to offer a good club to some fellow poker enthusists. If requested, i will promptly remove this post.

Cheers!

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
25 fish, $20 buyin, $20 Rebuy, $40 double stack addon. $1k guaranteed.

Something doesn't add up. $80x25 = $2000

What's the house rake, generally?

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score

Lol
Its pretty simple: PM for more details...

Or a basic google search of tournament guarantees.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
1k guaranteed means that's the floor, not the ceiling. wtf, dude?
But not everyone is gonna play, and not everyone is gonna rebuy and max add-on.

Seems it's too going to be hard to reach the $1000 prize pool, and I find it hard to believe that a friendly home game of 25 fish is going to come out of pocket a few hundred bucks to satisfy the guarantee. Especially if there is a rake.

Details are scant. I'd like to hear from the one PCFer who did play. But it seems like all details are handled behind closed doors (by PM).

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
But not everyone is gonna play, and not everyone is gonna rebuy and max add-on.

Seems it's too going to be hard to reach the $1000 prize pool, and I find it hard to believe that a friendly home game of 25 fish is going to come out of pocket a few hundred bucks to satisfy the guarantee. Especially if there is a rake.

Details are scant. I'd like to hear from the one PCFer who did play. But it seems like all details are handled behind closed doors (by PM).
Your tone is skeptical, which i can understand. But also accusational and quite rude, which i dont understand.
But either way, since you have such an issue i will handle it here.

The app takes fees (rather earmarks) and those are used 100% to pay for the freerolls, tourney overlays, and chips that need to be purchased.

Like i said PM me. I didnt want to blow this thread up.

There are 25-30 guys and we get like 10 playing a night at the moment.

I have a life, I'm not interested in making the literal tens of dollars this club collects a day. All of it goes back. Its a promotion.

These are all my friends (or fish as you have denoted them) that play and i have a decent amount of track record and transaction/shipping with pcf members over a number of years.

That being said, if you have trust issues i understand, and if you would like to discuss this more....PM me.

Last edited:

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
These are all my friends (or fish as you have denoted them) that play

Wait. Who said they were fish?

Very soft and friendly game.

I get super skeptical when invites like this go out, particularly when details are by PM only.

Maybe your game is completely on the level, I don't know. Testimonials by PCFers who have played would help assuage skepticism. For me, though, I prefer to ask questions and keep my PCF friends safe.

Good luck with your game.

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score

25 fish...not the nicest way to describe a very soft and friendly game...full of my friends. But whatever.

And just for the record guy, im a fairly long term pcf member too, not some rando.
I have people i consider friends on here as well.

Be super skeptical, thats fine. Not ok to be rude for no reason. You dont have to play. You also dont have to comment.
Simply said, if you have a problem with my post, report it. If not drop it.

If you have more questions, pm me.

I just sent this invite a few days ago.
Had two pcfs play and both return.
Testimonials, when i get them, will be a part of this thread...but now i think i need to make a fresh one since this one is tainted with this bs, something which could have been in a PM...

Thanks for you input. Have a nice day.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be rude... I interpreted "soft game" as a game full of fish. That's on me and I apologize if I offended you.

I don't intend to play, mostly because I don't have time. But I think you should keep this thread open and let PCFers that have had a good experience post them. Part of my hesitation with the legitimateness of the game is how everything is in secret and "by PM." I think these things should be straightened out in the open. Besides, if you open a new thread, what's to say the same discussion doesn't happen over there?

I tend to call out things that could cause my PCF friends to be taken advantage of.

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be rude... I interpreted "soft game" as a game full of fish. That's on me and I apologize if I offended you.

I don't intend to play, mostly because I don't have time. But I think you should keep this thread open and let PCFers that have had a good experience post them. Part of my hesitation with the legitimateness of the game is how everything is in secret and "by PM." I think these things should be straightened out in the open. Besides, if you open a new thread, what's to say the same discussion doesn't happen over there?

I tend to call out things that could cause my PCF friends to be taken advantage of.
Look buddy, at this point youre not invited anyways.

(And btw you could have PM'd me this comment)

The "protect your pcf friends from being taken advantage" thing cracks me up. Ive been a member for like 10 years and have had lots of transactions with people on here, and have great reviews!

Youre being rude and you know it.
Sorry you dont like my post. Get over it. Stop trolling.

*And for the record, i just want to keep the club id and $ app info private for my own security, hence the PMs. Its not some secret scheme that you have to be the sheriff for.
I also requested PMs in order to not clog up the thread with back and forth convo which you have so annoyingly provided, even when asked to stop.
I simply asked people to pm for more details and you start pointing fingers and alluding to me probably doing something shady. (Thats whats truly offensive)
This is my post, not your pulpit.
Give it a rest.

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Games have been pretty good. 7pm CT- midnight or so.
Had some good $10 buyin $300gtds and some cool $20 PKO tournaments with good turnouts.

Last edited:

10centguitar

Two Pair
Reaction score
Greetings all! We still have games going. Took a little break over the holidays as a lot of players were out.
Please PM if you are interested. We have a $300 GTD $20 buyin tonight!
Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom