Introduction

i'm nobody

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Good day everyone.

I had been chatting with Tommy last July about becoming a vendor here but timing was not quite right. With Covid sticking around, my time spent on the road for my job is almost completely cut off. However, this gives me more time to commit to milling and ultrasonically cleaning chips.

I want to give Canadian members an alternative to sending chips across the border. Even though everything I have sent through the post, whether across the world or into the States, has made it to the destination, the stress on both parties was pretty high.

My wife was asking me what I wanted to call this new venture. I had couple of ideas. Prairie Milling was one. Miller Time with the "e" in Time crossed out to represent Tim was another. But Clean Slate won out and I am very happy with it. I hope anyone who makes requests of me is pleased with my work. I have always taken the greatest care to do he best job I can with the chips that I have milled. Upon request, I can pass along members contacts for reference.

I was a member on CT years and years ago and joined up here back in 2014 as @i'm nobody . I have always enjoyed logging on and all of my interactions with members have been positive.

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Tim

swana

Pair
Reaction score
Congrats on making the leap to become a site vendor!!

I've purchased chips from Tim he milled himself and the work was excellent!! I would definitely recommend!! Especially for us Canadians!!!

Top Bottom