Introduction (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Greetings from Texas. I've been playing poker since the '04 bubble began to grow and looking forward to building a set of Paulson chips for our home cash games. Always been intrigued by high-end chips and greatly looking forward to educating myself on them here.

Welcome to the forum. If your goal is to educate yourself on chips, and maybe obtain some, you’ve come to the right place. If your goal is to save money and grow your bank account, run away...

Great reads and useful links, thank you very much!

Welcome to the forum. If your goal is to educate yourself on chips, and maybe obtain some, you’ve come to the right place. If your goal is to save money and gow your bank account, run away...

Ha, I'm confirming your comments via browsing the classifieds. Fortunately, I'm at a place now where I can afford to build a nice set.

My goal is to build a cash game set, either at once or over time... The problem is I'm a little OCD when it comes to matching the chips across the denoms of the set. We play a friendly .50/1.00 game, so looking at obtaining a set in the following manner:

.50 - 100
1.00 - 150
5.00 - 175
25.00 - 25
100.00 - 10

I feel that this initial setup would allow plenty of change to be made as needed for our small game, with typical buy-ins at 100. Thoughts on setup? Looking to buy Paulson's, but again, think my issue will be finding matching chips in the quantities I am wanting.

My goal is to build a cash game set, either at once or over time... The problem is I'm a little OCD when it comes to matching the chips across the denoms of the set. We play a friendly .50/1.00 game, so looking at obtaining a set in the following manner:

.50 - 100
1.00 - 150
5.00 - 175
25.00 - 25
100.00 - 10

I feel that this initial setup would allow plenty of change to be made as needed for our small game, with typical buy-ins at 100. Thoughts on setup? Looking to buy Paulson's, but again, think my issue will be finding matching chips in the quantities I am wanting.

welcome to the forum.

What about a custom cash set? Granted it isn't Paulson, but its still a clay chip and you can design it however you want. If that is something that might interest you check out this forum

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/poker-chip-pron.36/

Here is one of my threads. Two custom sets, Paulsons and a newly built TRK set. Basically what I'm saying is that you have a ton of options for a clay set :)

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-paulson-trk-chipcos.21305/

.50 - 100
1.00 - 150
5.00 - 175
25.00 - 25
100.00 - 10

Sounds like the Native Lights primaries would have been perfect...

0515c6072d019365121976b03621486d0a6579.jpg

Greetings from Texas. I've been playing poker since the '04 bubble began to grow and looking forward to building a set of Paulson chips for our home cash games. Always been intrigued by high-end chips and greatly looking forward to educating myself on them here.

Hello from Andorra

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom