Introduction & History - POKERSHOP with Fotos (1 Viewer)

pokersepp

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hello to all Chips Lovers,

I am Seppi from Vienna, Austria and started my business in 2005 after returning from my grad
university class I took in New Orleans, Louisiana, where I bought my fist pokerset and realized this product does not exist in Europe.

So that is when I started with www.pokershop.at and www.pokershop.de and later on with www.yourcryptochip.com

Contact info:

Mail: info@pokershop.at
Phone: 00436509700979

The goal here is to provide chip nerds like me with special offers, mainly focusing on Europe countries. My goal is to offer aligned ceramics chips with the best combination by price, production time and quality.

I do around 500k chips a year and since 2018 I have a very close partnership with a chip manufacturer in china which will lead that I will have very good offers. For example it will be possible get orders till Tuesday and most of the time the chips will be here in Vienna trough the custom and ready to ship the following Tuesday (7 days).

I also want to be the middlemen between chip designers and clients. Designers can put their designs on my website and can participate from made orders.
Anyway you can ask me about any inquiry you have and most of the time I can help.

I will start with a group buy offer which will be in cooperation with Alain-Pierre from Poker Chips Design. More details will follow the next days.

Here are some expressions which I made over the last 14 years.

That's my mum when I got my first container back in 2005:nailbite:

Some expressions from the shop (2006 - 2016)

This is my showroom in my house

Last edited:
Is that an LED Blacklight lit raised rail? I've been wanting to do that to a future table build forever!

I do around 500k chips a year and since 2018 I have a very close partnership with a chip manufacturer in china which will lead that I will have very good offers. For example it will be possible get orders till Tuesday and most of the time the chips will be here in Vienna trough the custom and ready to ship the following Tuesday (7 days).
Sun-Fly? My last order of everest semi-custom hybrids also took only 7 days from order to getting the package from UPS.

I will start with a group buy offer which will be in cooperation with Alain-Pierre from Poker Chips Design. More details will follow the next days
glad to hear!

Pretty sweet and welcome. I am interested in the Piatnik Bridge Jumbo Index cards as I know many members here are as well. Would you be able to sell those cards to us?
I am interested in the Red and Blue setups. Picture below:

Right now I am on holiday in the US and Mexico.
I gonna get you Piatnik card if you want, although I don’t promote them because Piatnik can’t produce plastic cards on their own so they source them with Modiano or Fournier but charge way higher prices.

I can totally recommend this seller:tup:
It was black friday and was looking around for fun. I went to this site and send some msg to @pokersepp about the sale. He respond right away and was really helpful. I decided to order a custom cermic set of 1000 pcs for a great price. The quality of the chips seems good and the chipping was fast. Great guy and respond to all msg almost 24/7.
16AFD4CF-D358-4A3B-9501-D7A984EEAFC3.jpeg

C95C7CB4-05B6-4F0C-8E8A-F9731A496ADD.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom