Introduction from Upstate SC (1 Viewer)

John81276

Pair
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to PCF, but have been a poker player for some time now. I've got a set of Absolute Poker Ceramics that I've had since they were cleared out on eBay, and they've held up well. I just purchased China Clay Pharaohs as a second set - I really like the colors there!

I don't know that I'll ever be ready to spend thousands on a set, but there are some beautiful ones around this group!

Welcome! I'm in Simpsonville, so just FYI. Have a monthly game....$1/$2, $200 buy-in type of thing. Just NLHE at the moment. If that sounds like you/re kind of game, lemme know.
-Paul

Welcome to the forum! I promise you all of us said the same thing at some point... then you drop $10k on one set, $15k on another... makes the $2k to $4k sets hurt much less! Lol

I was collecting $.16 - $.50 chips... that was before I joined here. Now there are many racks I would drop $2k on right now if I could find them.

Hopefully you get your chips and happy ever after with what you have! I suggest staying away from paulsons all together and maybe you will be safe!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome! I'm in Simpsonville, so just FYI. Have a monthly game....$1/$2, $200 buy-in type of thing. Just NLHE at the moment. If that sounds like you/re kind of game, lemme know.
-Paul
Paul, thanks for the invite. Let me know
some details, and I will see if I can make it sometime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom