Introduction before the new year! (1 Viewer)

mastercave

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello from San Francisco CA! Outside of reddit, it's been a long time since I joined a forum with so much daily users!

Had my set of Claysmith Poker Knights for a couple years as I tested my craps strats. Finally have an SO to play with and when I ordered more Knights, I have found the quality drastically fallen. Sharp edges, rough colors, flakey seams all made me not want to play. Played some poker on a friend's dice chip set and THANK GOD I found this site before I bought a set from Target

Just received my samples of Royals, Tikis, and DDLM. I know some of you must have been in the same boat, how did you decide?! It's a choice between Royals and 43mm DDLMs now

20211231_143001.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Hard to advice what to choose since it’s all subjective but getting samples is definitely the right way. I have owned a set of Royals and liked them a lot. Mostly sold just because it was a tourney set and I almost exclusively play cash. DDMLs are nice too but I prefer other ceramic makers like Chipco and B&G. Those can only be had through the second hand marked though.

Then there is always the chance you’ll get a set of these (relatively) affordable chips and then fall down the clay rabbit hole like the rest of us and will want to replace them with Paulsons/BCCs/TRKs/CPCs later on.

We play the Royals and Tikis pretty regularly. Others that my group likes are Majestics. They also like the Horseshoe Clevelands and other Paulsons. But, I'd say you can't go wrong with the Royals. They'll keep you happy till you try a different set. Good luck researching!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom