Introducing the Newest Member of the Family (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
With 4th of July upcoming, a lot of shelters clear out the top of their kill list to make room for all the runaway pets they receive every year.

So it seemed like perfect timing to add a family member. Just rescued this morning, so name is still being determined. So far, “Toast” is in the lead (second pup will be Berry).

Didn’t see a pets thread to add to so I guess he gets his own post. In one big scheme to obtain a custom sample from Mel, Introducing, Mr. Toast Malone:

225C0BD4-5819-46C8-B1F7-898FC6C93782.jpeg

Introducing, Mr. Toast Malone
Please don't tattoo that good boy's face.

One of the best pets I ever had was a rescue dog - half Boxer, half German Shepherd according to the shelter. As she got older, we realized that the "Shepherd" half was more likely Pit Bull, but it didn't remotely matter. She was a fantastic pupper, and passed away a little young at age 11 several years ago. If we ever decide to own another dog, I will 100% adopt another rescue.

Enjoy!

He’s adorable!
There is at least one Pets thread, one is here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pets.340/
Shoot thanks. Wouldve just gone that route. Searching “pet” in titles returns 5 results and none of them that one.
Please don't tattoo that good boy's face.

One of the best pets I ever had was a rescue dog - half Boxer, half German Shepherd according to the shelter. As she got older, we realized that the "Shepherd" half was more likely Pit Bull, but it didn't remotely matter. She was a fantastic pupper, and passed away a little young at age 11 several years ago. If we ever decide to own another dog, I will 100% adopt another rescue.

Enjoy!
Mostly bully here - Bully/Bulldog/Pit. Oh man half boxer half pit, that’s one energetic protective pup!

Mostly bully here - Bully/Bulldog/Pit. Oh man half boxer half pit, that’s one energetic protective pup!
She was very timid and submissive when we first brought her home, but we worked her out of that and she became a fireball. I still wish I'd had some property for her to run - my fifth of an acre was not nearly enough room!

@FordPickup92 has a rescue Blue Nose/Razors edge pitty... one of the best dogs I have ever had thr pleasure of sharing a home with. Congratulations bro! He looks awesome!

Warning... Breezy is going to try and claim Dibs! Lol
Maybe this can serve as legal notice?

If we here all go down somehow, y’all nab him with the custom samples. Goodness knows you have the land for him to explore!

With 4th of July upcoming, a lot of shelters clear out the top of their kill list to make room for all the runaway pets they receive every year.

So it seemed like perfect timing to add a family member. Just rescued this morning, so name is still being determined. So far, “Toast” is in the lead (second pup will be Berry).

Didn’t see a pets thread to add to so I guess he gets his own post. In one big scheme to obtain a custom sample from Mel, Introducing, Mr. Toast Malone:

View attachment 943027

I vote for dog one being named Detroit, the second dog should be named Dad.

That’s usually a sign of how big he’s going to get! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck, he’s adorable.
Broad shoulders and Greek pillars for arms/feet. Should be fun.

1908558C-3D93-49FC-B767-7CA729807837.jpeg

I love it. I just tried it out. Even tried Smush with wife. He’s huge, he crushes things, his face is smashed up, and he kinda looks like Smush Parker.
Aaaaaand hard pass. “It’s a nickname” was her response. I brought up Smush Parker, she brought up I’m a clippers fan.

Mom is set on “Boo” short for Bular from troll hunters.

1DAC72AB-5128-4184-B14F-A58F02A4E220.jpeg

Luckily she’s taken the other dog for a walk so the kids have actually named him “Mister Berries”.

He’s destructive, forceful, can barely walk but bites the sh*t out of everyone’s feet, name fits. Hoping it sticks because the dogs would be named…. “Berries” ‘N “Toast”.

381EB857-32BE-488D-A0BF-8EF66092DA0B.jpeg

And just like that, he’s gone. Far too many untreatable issues and his daily life had become painful and a chore for him. He was only with us for 2 months, but oh how we became family in that time.

Barry Boodles, we were happy to have you with us and hope that we made your short life the absolute best it could’ve been.

E5490DC9-1542-49F6-BE5B-2F6F3F236D54.jpeg
B831F716-AB83-412C-B8B6-ACCCCB659B48.jpeg
43417C92-63DE-4A0B-A272-4DBD92DC04C3.jpeg
9E7C7ED2-957E-473D-95DD-2337B992CC98.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom