Introducing the Lone Star Poker Room labels (1 Viewer)

dkersey

Straight
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

Please take a look at these new custom labels. I had them designed and made to match my decor in my poker room. I've been working with Richard (@dickthebaker ) to create some custom labels for me. Richard has been great. I gave him a power point document with a basic idea, and he took it to make it look professional. We went back and forth on some ideas and added and subtracted a few things, and it ended up like this.

The Lone Star Poker room's theme is based on the Republic of Texas (as opposed to the State of Texas), when it was its own country from 1836-1845. No, we are not ever going to secede from the USA but its fun to talk about.

There will be a cash set and a tournament set. I will be putting them on Milanos that I have been buying over the years, and the color progression will be mostly the traditional colors and never using the same color twice.

thumbnail_PastedGraphic-1.png

I like them. Suggestion that you not do the transparency on the star over the state as I doubt it'll show up in printing like you want. I'd just make it fully opaque.

Looks fine to me. But just a personal thing I don’t like is changing between all caps and lowercase on the chip. I would capitalize everything. Again, looks fine but just a personal preference

I really like the "COME AND TAKE IT" because of the historical significance in Texas history and has a poker meaning too.

For those of you that don't know, this is a famous flag in Texas. It is from the Battle of Gonzales, the first military engagement of the Texas Revolution. It represents the brazen spirit of Texas. There was a real cannon involved in the story, thus why it is on the flag. If you want more details, you can go here: https://authentictexas.com/come-and-take-it-flag/

1656969557776.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom