Vendor Sale Introducing Rounder Clothing: Clothing for Chippers, By Chippers!

jr8719

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce the launch of my new venture: Rounder Clothing (rounderclothing.com)

In my head, this has been in the making for well over a year. In reality, however, it has been properly in the making over the past couple of months. In a nutshell, I wanted to create a range of poker chip-inspired clothing that could be worn both in meet-ups and in public with pride. The first seven designs represent the first "drop" of clothing, with further designs and items (not just clothing) to be added with each subsequent, quarterly drop.

I've tried my best to keep prices as reasonable as possible (base price £19.95 / $27.35) but tracked international shipping costs (given the current climate with worldwide shipping, I really don't want to risk using untracked postal methods) from the UK make that a little tricky (Royal Mail, I'm looking at you!).

The most cost-effective way to get better shipping rates would see you order either two or four or more t-shirts.

I offer worldwide shipping. UK shipping is free regardless of how many t-shirts you order, with USA / Canada / Australia and Rest of the World rates as follows:

One T-Shirt / £7 ($9.59)
Two T-Shirts / £10 ($13.70)
Three T-Shirts / £23 ($31.52)
Four or More T-Shirts / £25 ($34.26)

These conversion rates are accurate at time of posting, although I have installed a currency convertor on the website, which will give you a correct conversion based on when and where you're ordering from. European prices as following:

One T-Shirt / £6.40 (7.23 EUR)
Two T-Shirts / £10 (9.60 EUR)
Three or More T-Shirts / £11 (12.4 EUR)

Your shipping cost will be calculated at checkout, where card and PayPal are both accepted as methods of payment.

Size wise, t-shirt fit is a classic / regular fit, so order your usual t-shirt size, or use the following size guide for reference:

Size Guide.jpg

Chipper: available in white or black. Click here to purchase.

1.png
2.png

Degen: available in white or black. Click here to purchase.

4.png
3.png

Vegas Chips: available in white. Click here to purchase.

9.png

Vegas Colours: available in white. Click here to purchase.

10.png

Cali Chips: available in white. Click here to purchase.

11.png

Cali Colours: available in white. Click here to purchase.

12.png

Anti Flipping Chipping Club: available in white or black. Limited run of only 20 t-shirts. Click here to purchase.

7.png
8.png

5.png
6.png

If you have any questions about placing an order, please don't hesitate to send me a PM or leave a comment below.

As ever, thank you all for your continued support — and for making this community such a great place!

Best,

Jack.

Last edited:

jr8719

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Also, if people would rather just place an order via PM using PayPal, I can do that, too, no problem.

Top Bottom