Introducing Max & Ace Poker Apparel

afirst

High Hand
Site Vendor
From Canada - Currently Traveling Around the World
Hello PCF Community,

My name is Andrew and I have been a long-time lurker (and short-time member) here on the Poker Chip Forum.

I am a poker fanatic and designer, and am excited to have just launched a collection of poker-themed shirts. The PC forum seemed like the perfect place to reach out for feedback!

The designs are printed on super-soft Bella + Canvas tees. They are printed and shipped within the US (or Europe, in the case of some international orders). All of the designs are available in men’s size S through 2XL, with select shirts available in 3XL and 4XL as well. I hope to offer all designs in all sizes shortly.

The collection is limited to t-shirts at the moment, however; depending on interest I may introduce sweatshirts, tank tops, etc. There are currently ~16 designs, with more being added weekly. Shipping is available to the US (including Hawaii and Alaska), Canada, UK, Germany and Australia. My intention is to add shipping options for additional countries in the near future.

I’ve included a few examples below. You can see the whole collection here: https://maxandace.com/collections/third-barrel

To keep up-to-date with new product releases, you can follow Max & Ace on Instagram @maxandaceapparel, or sign up for our e-mail newsletter (in the footer of the website). I will also be posting regular updates on here.

I’d love to hear any feedback from the PCF community regarding the designs & product offerings available so far.

DISCOUNTS

The first person to use the discount code seventwooffsuit will receive 72% off their entire order!

Once the above code has been used, PCF members can still receive 10% off by using the code pockettens (valid through June 30, 2018).

I will be posting a free t-shirt giveaway in a new thread in the next day or two, so check back soon!

Cheers,

Andrew

See them all here: https://maxandace.com/collections/third-barrel

Do you know how accurate the sizes are?
Do you know if they shrink more or less than average?

My league winner must be like a 3X.
I'm just wondering if he measures length x height to match your chart, if it will be a good fit or shrink and be too small.

These are reasonably priced and look good. Good job.

Thanks.

afirst

High Hand
Site Vendor

I'm just wondering if he measures length x height to match your chart, if it will be a good fit or shrink and be too small.

Thanks.
Hi GenghisKhan,

They fit very true to size based on the feedback we have received. They also shrink less than the average shirt.

If he is used to wearing a 3XL then that should work but I would recommend double checking the width and height measurements vs a shirt he currently has that fits well. If he is borderline too small for a 3XL and plans on cooking it in the dryer on high then a 4XL might be a better bet.

We now offer 3XL and 4XL for all poker shirts.

Let me know if I can help clarify anything further.

Thanks,

Andrew

I love the idea and design behind all of these shirts. To be honest, the Unsuited King almost instantly made me order it. I checked out the site collection though and the version on your page has your logo tossed on the bottom of the design. I noticed this was also the case for several of your shirts.

I personally think that the logo could be removed or moved to another area of the shirt and still maintain your branding through word of mouth and Google searches from people who see the shirts. It just takes away from some of the shirts designs.

I would definitely wear all of these shirts though. I also love the sunset tshirt in one of your other collections!

afirst

High Hand
Site Vendor
I love the idea and design behind all of these shirts. To be honest, the Unsuited King almost instantly made me order it. I checked out the site collection though and the version on your page has your logo tossed on the bottom of the design. I noticed this was also the case for several of your shirts.

I personally think that the logo could be removed or moved to another area of the shirt and still maintain your branding through word of mouth and Google searches from people who see the shirts. It just takes away from some of the shirts designs.

I would definitely wear all of these shirts though. I also love the sunset tshirt in one of your other collections!
Thanks for the feedback and kind words!

I have actually received similar feedback regarding the logo from a few other people. I have gone back and forth on having the logo on the shirts vs removing it and that's actually why the king shirt above doesn't show the logo (it was an earlier version of the design). I have actually gone ahead and removed the logo from that shirt on the website and may remove it from a few others as well. For the latest design (splash the pot) I didn't add it at all and I agree that it often gets in the way of the design.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, I really appreciate it and hope to expand and improve the collection quite a bit in the coming months.

Andrew

Thanks for the response. I forgot to mention that when you fused it with the design, similar to "I'd Rather Be Stacking Chips", it looks really clean though, so if you can work it, definitely keep it!

afirst

High Hand
Site Vendor
Thanks for the response. I forgot to mention that when you fused it with the design, similar to "I'd Rather Be Stacking Chips", it looks really clean though, so if you can work it, definitely keep it!
I like that idea. I'll try and work it into a few of the designs when it fits but won't force it in if it's not able to be placed naturally.

image.jpg

I have ordered a couple shirts asis so not dogging the designs
As far as logo’s go I like the little tags that are on short sleeves that I have on some other brands

Last edited:

afirst

High Hand
Site Vendor
View attachment 188039
I have ordered a couple shirts asis so not dogging the designs
As far as logo’s go I like the little tags that are on short sleeves that I have on some other brands
Great idea actually. I like how subtle the logo is on this shirt. Having it on the sleeve ensure that the logo isn't competing with the actual design on the shirt. We will certainly have to look into this as an option moving forward!

Thanks.
@GenghisKhan I usually wear a XXL in Under Armour. i ordered XXXL here because the t-shirts all over seem to fit snug, I am very happy with the fit of the XXXL.

JO

Top Bottom