Introducing: 3D Printed Poker Products [aka 3D3P]

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the vendor forum for 3D Printed Poker Products or 3D3P for short. My goal is to make useful, unique, and custom poker accessories. I first got into the 3D printing hobby about a year ago with a small printer, and I started modeling some items that I wanted and couldn’t find elsewhere. I made a few threads to share my models and the things that I printed.

Originally I had no plans to print a lot of things for other people. I just had a small printer, and I was usually running it nearly 24/7 printing all kinds of projects. Plus, one of the cool things about 3D printing is that it decentralizes production. However, I kept getting requests for printed racks and things, and I learned that not many people have easy access to a 3D printer yet (though it’s growing all the time – ask your friends or check your local library!). I also learned how expensive it is to get something printed by a commercial service. I ran the numbers and decided to make the leap and become a vendor here, and I bought a second larger printer so that I can make poker products for the forum at reasonable prices.

I’m going to start small with a few products and gradually grow my shop and add more. I’ll also be taking requests for custom products eventually, once I get up to speed. And I will continue to share most of my models for free for those who want to print stuff themselves (except for a few 3D3P exclusive items).

I’d also like to thank @Kensco for doing my logo design and everybody that has suggested a design so far.

Thanks for your support!

Ben
3dprintedpoker@gmail.com

Want to learn more? Check out these links:

Visit my shop here.

Want to see what I’m printing at this very moment? Check out the livestream!

Check out my Youtube channel for product videos.

Read about the models I’ve made so far.

I share my free models in this thread.

Frequently Asked Questions

Got a product request or suggestion?

Last edited:

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two weeks since I opened the store. I've had 44 completed prints based on the number of emails from The Spaghetti Detective when a print finishes. Some of those prints were for multiple items at once too, like 5 rack spacers at a time. My printer has been running almost nonstop. Whew!

They are sending me a new motherboard for my Ender 3 which is supposed to arrive on Monday, and then I'll be able to print even more!

Top Bottom