Intro to PCF (1 Viewer)

Thank you for that, ill keep that in mind. I'm really good at photoshop and could make my own, so I could definitely have fun with that. I wont worry about that for now because i still don't have money for custom chips. Im a college student living in nyc alone so money it tight. but when i come across money im definetly going to get more chips.
Also lots of great chippers in NYC. The great thing about chipping friends that already have awesome chips is you can possibly get a seat in those games, play awesome stuff and really. Figure out what you like... without the price tag of buying them yourself.

These are not going to be your $20 college games... but you are in college! I'm a dumb 39 year old elecrtrican and I still find a way to generally play profitable poker. There are folks here that only buy chips with their poker winnings. Kind of a cool concept when you think about it...

If you ever make it out of the city and find yourself south (around Baltimore) you are always welcome to come and check out all the different kinds of chips out there. @FordPickup92 and I own about 65k chips from low end slugged plastics all the way up to the good stuff (leaded Paulsons and TRKs) always happy to show people the ddiffences of products. In our hobby.

Here is a link to our thread where we show most if the stuff we own or have owned
Thread 'About 18 months into the Hobby... 45k plus in chips... do we have a problem?' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...45k-plus-in-chips-do-we-have-a-problem.64923/

Also lots of great chippers in NYC. The great thing about chipping friends that already have awesome chips is you can possibly get a seat in those games, play awesome stuff and really. Figure out what you like... without the price tag of buying them yourself.

These are not going to be your $20 college games... but you are in college! I'm a dumb 39 year old elecrtrican and I still find a way to generally play profitable poker. There are folks here that only buy chips with their poker winnings. Kind of a cool concept when you think about it...

If you ever make it out of the city and find yourself south (around Baltimore) you are always welcome to come and check out all the different kinds of chips out there. @FordPickup92 and I own about 65k chips from low end slugged plastics all the way up to the good stuff (leaded Paulsons and TRKs) always happy to show people the ddiffences of products. In our hobby.

Here is a link to our thread where we show most if the stuff we own or have owned
Thread 'About 18 months into the Hobby... 45k plus in chips... do we have a problem?' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...45k-plus-in-chips-do-we-have-a-problem.64923/
I like that concept, buying chips with poker money. To be honest that's what I did for the outlaw chips. i won $120 in a $20 buy-in game and ordered them when I got home. And if I'm ever in the area ill definitely stop by and say hello. I would also like to take part in higher stake games here in NYC so I'm trying to find underground games that I can play in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom