Intrest thread for Owners of The Music Shack sample set (2 Viewers)

chipjoker

Flush
Reaction score
Calling ALL "Music Shack" sample set owners.
This thread is to find out how many "Music Shack" sample set owners want to ADD on with the 3 new chips..
These chips are commemorative chips, as the Music Shack has been around for 3 years (with custom chips) in November. Also, I found out that the Original Music Shack my Grandpa built was torn down in 2018.
The labels are NOT finalized yet, but these are very close to what they will be.
I am going to add on to My current set to accommodate two tables.

If you are anyone owner of A sample set who is and are interested in getting these three chips adding on to your sample, Let me know in this thread and POST A PICK of your sample set.

Here is what I am getting:
More $1 - with the tri-moon edge spot's
More $5 - with 3DS316 edge spot's
And - 44mm Over size commemorative That will have on one side the Shack and Commemorative , on the other side will be "Member since 2016" -No name (as this is a bit more pricy to do).

I know some are tilted with Mixed edge spots, but I Don't Care :p, I think its cool to have chips mixed a bit, same base color, same Edge spot colors just a slight change in edge spot..

I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE SAMPLE SETS, HIGH HANDS, OR BUTTONS TO OFFER - Sorry.
I do have $100 plaques - $5 each + shipping, I have like 25.... I will correct the count as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Just dropping by to share my enthusiasm for this set.

Watching just in case it opens up to non sample holders! (Is plaque for current sample holders only as well?)

This is saved for the LIST:

1. @p5woody - Paid
2. @Shaggy - Paid
3. @72o - Add on's and a Plaque - Will notify of price.
4. @Forty4 - Add on's - Will notify of price.
5. @RowdyRawhide - Add on's - Will notify of price.
6. @Jeff - Add on's - Will notify of price.
7. @phaze12 - Add on's - Will notify of price.
8. @Ellasdaddy - Add on's - Will notify of price.
9. @BarrieJ3 - Add on and Plaque - Will notify of price.
........and more.

Last edited:
Yes please! Love this set and would love to add these to the display case.

A42BD240-7828-4395-BDAF-61765F346818.jpeg

I would love a hundo plaque as well.

As an owner of everything except the high hand plaque (I have 3 already and have yet to use one)

I'm in for the add ons

20190629_233021.jpg

Yes, please! Need one of everything to keep the sample complete!!

I’m in for an add on. Have to get a pic up tho. Will do in a bit.

Oh because it’s oversized those don’t fit in the boxes. Really need to get my display cases up.

Wednesday bump. I will be working on my graphics this weekend to finalize that and place the order sometime next week.

Let me know if you want the add on..

So, due to the fact that the 44mm A-mold may not happen this year, I am considering these 39mm options for MEMBER chips below: What are your thoughts??

OR do I go CERAMIC?????? Please comment..

Last edited:
Any thought on the MEMBERS CHIP? I am leening to the 39mm A-mold (above) O think i like the 6H18 best...

Here is the final lineup: I had to do the MEMBER CHIP in 39mm due to the fact that I am only getting 30 and a 44mm A-mold order would need to be 2000.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom