International Shipping - How long have you had to wait? (1 Viewer)

my chips from last TCR sale: shipped on nov. 28, stuck 10 days in LA, than left USA on dec. 12... arrived in Italy dec. 15, cleared customs on dec. 22 .... at the moment locked in MXP airport. I really don't know when they will be arriving. o_Oo_O
TCR black friday sale in 2021 went much faster, I received Majestic Star chips on dec. 21 :rolleyes:
Intercontinental shipping it's such a pain!

my chips from last TCR sale: shipped on nov. 28, stuck 10 days in LA, than left USA on dec. 12... arrived in Italy dec. 15, cleared customs on dec. 22 .... at the moment locked in MXP airport. I really don't know when they will be arriving. o_Oo_O
TCR black friday sale in 2021 went much faster, I received Majestic Star chips on dec. 21 :rolleyes:
Intercontinental shipping it's such a pain!
Yeah, LA seems to be the wildcard now. It either makes it out of there same day or two weeks, no in between.

Somewhat of a happy ending: I got an insurance payout from DHL for $516. Originally paid $730. Happy to at least get most of the money back. Still disgusted with USPS, not just because of this. The mailbox on my street is currently broken by thieves. It has been completely stolen once and broken twice. I am going to sign up for a PO box.

My friend/neighbor had a 300 chip add on to his cash set go missing. 200 bud jones CIC and 100 Matsui. This hurt because this guy has had the set for probably 4 years without using it. Finally sucks it up to pay for a needed add on and USPS screws up again. Marked as delivered to a lock box. No key for the lock box ever left in his mailbox. So assuming this to be a mail carrier screw up, but who the hell knows.

This has soured me from buying chips lately. If I do, it will be sent to a PO box and/or signature required + insurance.

Somewhat of a happy ending: I got an insurance payout from DHL for $516. Originally paid $730. Happy to at least get most of the money back. Still disgusted with USPS, not just because of this. The mailbox on my street is currently broken by thieves. It has been completely stolen once and broken twice. I am going to sign up for a PO box.

My friend/neighbor had a 300 chip add on to his cash set go missing. 200 bud jones CIC and 100 Matsui. This hurt because this guy has had the set for probably 4 years without using it. Finally sucks it up to pay for a needed add on and USPS screws up again. Marked as delivered to a lock box. No key for the lock box ever left in his mailbox. So assuming this to be a mail carrier screw up, but who the hell knows.

This has soured me from buying chips lately. If I do, it will be sent to a PO box and/or signature required + insurance.
Or you can just have them sent to my house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom