• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Interesting Slugged set (1 Viewer)

Progen80 china clay mold converted to slugged plastics.
Well now that is interesting! Most cheap sluggers have pretty mundane edge molds, if any at all. Putting the Progen greek key on a cheap chip is pretty cool!

Not particularly good QC, either -- typically lots of flashing.
Yeah, you can see the problems right there in the product pictures. Terrible.

1604510394200.png

Bright colors, though.
I like the design, both on the chip bodies and the labels. Quite attractive IMHO, although maybe a bit over-the-top with the color combos - kinda gives it a toy-like quality. Shame it's ruined by the flashing. And the weight, if that matters to you.

I have a set of these and the flash claims on here are NOT true at all!
Not that there isn’t any, but most of them have none or a tiny bit. They are also pretty darn flat and yes the design is great! Totally disagree with the QC issues in this thread.

They are really slippery. You can literally slide a stack right into the pot, but for the low price they aren’t bad at all. 500 costs $105 before tax and shipping. One of the only metal insert chips I’ve ever even considered.
024EE296-0545-4363-A4FF-77438D01543F.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom