Wanted Interesting near mint TRKs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. I wanted to relabel them but I got so much backlash about murdering them. Haha
They do have a rare uniqueness to them. I don’t think they can be fully appreciated till you’ve actually seen them in person.
Great chips!

As probably the only fan of the movie "Poseidon", the movie these were used in. I personally appreciate them not being murdered! Inlay is a bit weird but unique!! I would love a spot in line to own them if they ever came back to the states again!!

As probably the only fan of the movie "Poseidon", the movie these were used in. I personally appreciate them not being murdered! Inlay is a bit weird but unique!! I would love a spot in line to own them if they ever came back to the states again!!

I like unique too, but unique doesn’t always = good

Anyone have any Nevada Lodge $1s that are cherry picked to be in pretty damn good condition? Looking for 2 racks to go with the excellent used $5s I picked up yesterday from Spinetti.
Wait, did you get them? I thought you said you were too late? Nice score.

Wait...don’t you have a Nevada Lodge set already?!?

Well, I do. But everything but the $1s are basically mint. I want an authentic used (excellent condition) set, to match my new $5s. The only $1s I have have been altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom