Interesting home game article (1 Viewer)

I sent that out to my crew a few days ago and 2 txt me to ask if they are too nitty lol. Agreed, good article.

There is one guy who has played my games but when possible I'll exclude him. He's a pot splasher, slams cards and chips hard on the table, and is arrogant when he wins. He gets invited to fund raiser events because we want his money and it is hard to fill two tables here, otherwise he's 86d.

It would take a lot for me to stop inviting someone to my games (happened once) but I wouldnt ever stop inviting someone based on their super nitty play. It sucks a bit but it wouldnt stop me.

It would take a lot for me to stop inviting someone to my games (happened once) but I wouldnt ever stop inviting someone based on their super nitty play. It sucks a bit but it wouldnt stop me.

Agreed. While super nits aren't always exciting for the game they're easy to play against. Especially in tournaments which is what we predominately play. A couple of players at mates game are super nitty and always wonder why they never make it in the cash. Always complaining they get bullied off hands or something. But they are great guys and would never get turned away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom