Interest Thread for Four Suits Mold (1 Viewer)

Are You Interested In This Mold?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm posting this because, unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of interest in seeing a new mold on the Sun-Fly Polyclay line, but I'd like to put up a poll and try to get some estimation of where we are in terms of interest.

As stated before, it would be on Sun-Fly's Polyclay line and it would have a 25.4mm recessed area. I just wanted to bring something new to the table that landed somewhere between China clays and actual clays. The label shown is just a placeholder. If you have any ideas, please share them and please vote in the poll to let me know if there is enough interest to see this happen. I have to get back to the folks over at Sun-Fly soon to let them know.

Thank you everyone.

iiqgI2ml.png

You might have posted this before, but I don't remember seeing it. How many chips do you need to order for them cover the cost of the mold?

It is a great mold. Would love to see it on a CPC set. Unfortunately I don't have much interest in ceramics.

It is a great mold. Would love to see it on a CPC set. Unfortunately I don't have much interest in ceramics.

I completely get that. I would love to see it offered by CPC as well, but, unfortunately, it’s so expensive to have a mold made with them.

Last edited:
I'd love to see it and be interested in it. But, for me it is a matter of timing right now, I have just made several larger chip purchases, as well as moved some chipping monies for REAL life needs/wants. I just need time to replenish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom