Interest in AI templates? (1 Viewer)

xdan

Flush
Reaction score
Hey all
I thought myself how to use AI for all my custom chips.
Most of you have seen the aria and Bellagio knock offs I created with some Chinese help.

I have also had a play with many other designs that never got produced.

If anyone out there is looking for some help with their custom projects, I am happy to share some AI files to get you started.

If there is enough interest, I will link a zip file with material inside.

On top of that, once you have created your design, I am happy to go over it and make sure it all looks ok and lines up as it should. Get that baby ready for production!

Hit me up if you have questions or requests.

I'm way too much of a nerd for this town. I read this entire post thinking you had developed some sort of neural net reinforcement learning artificial intelligence algorithm that learned how to design nice chips. I was going to ask to check out your code. :banghead: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm way too much of a nerd for this town. I read this entire post thinking you had developed some sort of neural net reinforcement learning artificial intelligence algorithm that learned how to design nice chips. I was going to ask to check out your code. :banghead: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I had similar thoughts, although, I wouldn’t be able to read the code for an AI implementation.

Hey all
i have put some templates together.

Some random designs, Bellagio and Aria files too.

Hopefully there is something there to get people started with their own designs.

Attachments

• PCF AI templates.zip
    413.1 KB · Views: 162

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom