[Interest] Custom Table Topper Sizes (2 Viewers)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've received DMs from many of you saying you'd be interested in Table Toppers of specific, custom dimensions. I'm starting this thread to gauge interest from folks on what the specific sizes are that you'd like to see offered. Once I have a comprehensive list of sizes, I will start another pre-commitment thread, whereby folks can commit to purchasing one or more table toppers in a particular custom size. This will entail, at first, simply saying you're committing to buying one. Before I place the order with my vendor I will collect payment from each interested party.

A couple of things to note:
1.) I need to do this to ensure I can hit the 10 unit minimum per custom size
2.) It's likely these specialty toppers will cost slightly more than the standard barrington oval + rectangle sizes I offered in my sale thread here.

So tell me... What custom sized topper would you like to see offered? Please send the dimensions in length x width (specify inches or cm depending on what you used to measure)

Some that I've heard so far in DMs:
98" x 36"
90" x 35"
82" x 38"
70" x 30" <-- Standard walmart/costco folding table dimensions

I'm planning on building a round, it would be nice if there were some rounds

58 - 60"

I would love to be able to toss one on my ellipse but its not a common thing

I don't have one to add right now, but assuming these should also include shape (oval vs rectangle?)

yes, I would ABSOLUTELY get a 90" x 35" option you listed above. I could only buy 1 though at that size. Thank you for posting an interest thread!

gawd I hope this hits 10 folks interested! :cool

I don't have one to add right now, but assuming these should also include shape (oval vs rectangle?)
Everyone who’s asked about custom dimensions, except for a round one, has asked for rectangle. That said, if folks want custom oval sizes let me know. Like I said I’ll post an interest thread and see who commits to buying specific sizes.

Summarizing all the sizes I've heard so far.
  • 98" x 36" Rectangle
  • 90" x 35" Rectangle
  • 82" x 38" Rectangle
  • 70" x 30" Rectangle (Standard walmart/costco folding table dimensions)
  • 71" x 35.5" Rectangle
  • 58" Round

Any others?

If you're still gauging interest, I have a size in mind for a table I just bought, but I need to get home to measure it. I'll reply again tonight with the dimensions. For my particular application, I would need to know what tolerances can be held for these toppers?

• 98" x 36" Rectangle
  • 90" x 35" Rectangle
  • 82" x 38" Rectangle
  • 71" x 35.5" Rectangle
  • 58" Round

Any others?
47" round please. I'd take 46" too if that works.

If you're still gauging interest, I have a size in mind for a table I just bought, but I need to get home to measure it. I'll reply again tonight with the dimensions. For my particular application, I would need to know what tolerances can be held for these toppers?
Tolerances as in accuracy of the measurements when they're cut?

When I specified the custom dimensions for the Barrington sized ovals, the measurements were accurate to within +/- 1 centimeter.

Was there a particular thickness, or would that need to be specified also?

Ok, last question, I promise. Is there an option for printing on both sides?

Nope. One side is rubbery to grip the surface of whatever it’s on.

• 98" x 36" Rectangle
  • 90" x 35" Rectangle
  • 82" x 38" Rectangle
  • 71" x 35.5" Rectangle
  • 58" Round

Any others?
93" x 42"

Need a big boy!

I'll be posting about this soon, but pretty soon I'll be able to accept custom sizes and custom design (art) orders, and will be able to fulfill and ship them within a three week period. Stay tuned.
Is round going to be an option?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom