Installing Rail over dealer spot (1 Viewer)

Gibby5150

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a table with a dealer space which I don't really need as most of my games are self-deal.

Is it difficult to close in the dealer spot? Has anyone done this before?

Attachments

• $_59.jpeg
    $_59.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 138
I want to do this as well on my new table...
Already got some ideas, but still don't know, if they'll work... I have to draw them down in the first step...
Propably I will open a new thread in the next few days to ducument my plans/thoughts...

My idea was just to carefully measure out the space I need to fill in. Then cut plywood to fit the same height and depth of the rail. Then cover with vinyl and foam the same as you would for any rail.

Then drill it to the table. The cutout spot will still be visible but I'm not too concerned.

Down the road I could refurbish it if I decided to.

He's only asking $75 though. Looks like a sweet deal.

It's not impossible to do but on my table I choose to fill in the chip tray slot and leave the dealer slot in the rail. Strangely it's actually the preferred seat at my poker table. I resurfaced the insert and added some padding to it. It's not as high as the rest of the rail but it's definitely not uncomfortable to sit at.

It's not impossible to do but on my table I choose to fill in the chip tray slot and leave the dealer slot in the rail. Strangely it's actually the preferred seat at my poker table. I resurfaced the insert and added some padding to it. It's not as high as the rest of the rail but it's definitely not uncomfortable to sit at.
Any chance you have a picture?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom