Insights on - and source for - poker chairs? (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
So I'm looking to pick up 8 chairs for a 7' table (table will have burgundy non-suited speed cloth w/black rail) and am wavering on a couple details...

- Folding vs. Stacking
- Plain fabric vs. Patterned

I'm basically going back and forth between these two basic models...

http://www.bizchair.com/fd-c03-allgold-efe1679-gg.html

http://www.bizchair.com/ha-mc320af-bg-gg.html

Any thoughts or insights on the matter? Also, does anyone know of a better outlet than Bizchair for seats? I'm not opposed to using Bizchair...just looking for the best price +shipping I can find, and right now they're the best, basically coming in at $215-230 total. I can find slightly better prices on the chairs themselves, but at ridiculously higher shipping rates.

I actually have about 40 of the second option (folding) I use for my satellite tables and they have worked very well.

i really like the look of the stacking chairs, id like some feedback if anyone has it as well

Stacking > folding IMO, but both are fine just depending on the nature of your storage area.

Pro tip - you can often find similar chairs available used on Craigslist for around $10-$15 each. The $22/chair from bizchair and just be done with it looks pretty good until you get the shipping quote. :eek:

Fwiw: My wife buys a memory foam mattress topper when there is a sale at kohl's or target...we use those for extra padding when reupholstering chairs and cushions. Always and option when Craigslisting or costcoing chairs

Yeah, I imagine shipping is less on chairs that pack flat, but finding a local place may be the cheapest option, even if the chairs themselves cost more. Get yer shipping quotes.

FWIW, I imaging the stackers would last longer than folders, but be less convenient to store if you're not leaving them at the table. If your table never gets stored away, you might as well get stackers and leave them out.

Pro tip - you can often find similar chairs available used on Craigslist for around $10-$15 each. The $22/chair from bizchair and just be done with it looks pretty good until you get the shipping quote. :eek:

yeah very much this. if you're moderately patient, something will pop up on CL unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

I have 30 stacking chairs. I got ten of them from a hotel that was changing out their banquet chairs. These are the nicer ones, fabric seats with think pads. I paid $10 each. I got the other 20 from a church that was doing the same thing. These were $5 each. Both deals started on Craiglist. I'd look there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom