Input on CPC golf club chips (1 Viewer)

MasterBrewer

Reaction score
Greetings All!

So I play in a regular game at a golf club near my house. I'm not a member there but they welcome me every week and make me feel like I belong... so as a thank you I am considering having a CPC set made for the game. I'm going to have an inlay designed, but we haven't started that yet... so this inlay is currently just a placeholder. Don't worry everyone, I already have permission from club management to make the chips with the assumption I won't be selling any. They even sent me high quality images of the logo.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with both my $1 and $100 chip. I've always really like both the white/blurple and black/grey/pink combos. However nothing is set in stone. That said, I'm mostly searching for a $5 and $25 chip.

Currently I'm leaning away from the white edge spot on the $5 since I feel like its a lot of white between that, the $1 chip, and a possible white spot on the $25.

So... any thoughts? I'm open to all ideas.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Very cool of you! I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

As it is now, my favorite 5 is the first one, and my favorite 25 is the 2nd. However, don't be afraid to play with tons of ideas before finalizing anything.

Also, get a full color sample in hand before committing. Some of the colors appear much different in person than they do on the chip designer (I'm looking at you Mandarin Red!).

I like all of your $25s but the last one feels like a rip off of the PCA $25s and I support that 100%. That would be my choice.

Agree with Beaker on the first $5 chip as well.

I'm digging the white with blurple as well on the $1 chip but not sure how I feel about the edgespot choice.

Greetings All!

So I play in a regular game at a golf club near my house. I'm not a member there but they welcome me every week and make me feel like I belong... so as a thank you I am considering having a CPC set made for the game. I'm going to have an inlay designed, but we haven't started that yet... so this inlay is currently just a placeholder. Don't worry everyone, I already have permission from club management to make the chips with the assumption I won't be selling any. They even sent me high quality images of the logo.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with both my $1 and $100 chip. I've always really like both the white/blurple and black/grey/pink combos. However nothing is set in stone. That said, I'm mostly searching for a $5 and $25 chip.

Currently I'm leaning away from the white edge spot on the $5 since I feel like its a lot of white between that, the $1 chip, and a possible white spot on the $25.

So... any thoughts? I'm open to all ideas.

Thanks for everyone's input!

View attachment 288609
Arc yellow or lavender looks really good on red chips, depending on what other color spot. I would use maroon instead of black.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone who offered input. Still playing around but its always good to get additional eyes on my ideas!

Will update as we move forward!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom