Wanted InPlay Quarters (x25) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I tried this last year but I will post again!

Anyone have any InPlay quarters to sell? Want to complete a rack.

Thanks!

No no no lol. You needed them to complete YOUR rack haha. Then we are back where we started

I have 50 of the 1000$ chips and 25 of the 5000$ chips.

Both of those denominations are super super rare.
I’ve got 29 or 30 of the 1000s and about 70 of the 5000s. Got lucky with the 5000s, found 49 of them at once. Would like to find about 50 more of the 1000s but it is quite the task locating any.

I had a shot at 150 of the .25c chips from Germany. But the chap wouldn't split up the set. Back to square one again.
PM me if you come across something like that again in the future Larry. Depending on price, maybe I could go in on it and we could help each other out.

Here’s the ad from chiptalk. Anyone know this person. He’s from Germany.
7361599B-86A2-4EF8-B198-9D885C85E8CC.jpeg

I don’t know who this is but I’d go in on it with you guys. What kind of breakdown would you want to do? I have no quarters and could possibly use a few of the 100s to complete a second rack.
I have plenty of $25s.

Who of the InPlay club still needs a couple more quarters ? Post in here what you need.

I have 75 I’m willing to send out to a couple different people who need a handful to finish a barrel etc.

Price: whatever you want to pay plus shipping. Pay 1 penny if you want.

Just discuss amongst yourselfs who needs what and I’ll send them out.

I would take them all if no one else needs any. I have none of this denomination. Would like at least 2 barrels if @ceramicmike wants to split. I’ll pay you the market price @MD Mike.
Any 1000s you might release I’d be up for as well.
Any Inplays I buy from you, you will have first dibs on if I decided to sell in future.
Let me know Larry, I’m good with 2 barrels if you want/need some more of these.
Thanks @MD Mike.
Tuna

I would take them all if no one else needs any. I have none of this denomination. Would like at least 2 barrels if @ceramicmike wants to split. I’ll pay you the market price @MD Mike.
Any Inplays I buy from you, you will have first dibs on if I decided to sell in future.
Thanks [USER=1184]@MD Mike[/. Thank you for the offer. I’m good on the quarters.

Thanks @MD Mike.
Tuna
Well if no one else objects I’ll sell them to you for whatever you want to pay.

They need to be in use. Not sit on my shelves indefinitely.

Just PM me with the shipping info and I will pack them up as soon as I get some bubble wrap and peanuts (heading out today).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom