• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Inlaid Roman Mold 312 set in Canada (1 Viewer)

MegaTon44

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Great $1/$1 or $1/$2 breakdown with

400 x $1 (Roman)
800 x $5 (Roman)
~200 x $25+ (A Crest)

Price is $625 CAD

[link removed to protect buyer]

Seller is cool. Just shoot him a text via the number in the listing.

Screenshot_20210227-213528_Kijiji.jpg
Screenshot_20210227-213523_Kijiji.jpg
Screenshot_20210227-213534_Kijiji.jpg

Last edited:
I would take a rack or two of the whites if someone wanted to split.

With that price it's so tempting, but I don't have any use for them. I know I'll be a catch and release that I end up selling in the classifieds in 9 months time...

I've dreamed of having a Roman Mold set for years - since about the time ASM retired the mold. But my dream micro cash set has always been hotstamped (and more than two colours).

I've dreamed of having a Roman Mold set for years - since about the time ASM retired the mold. But my dream micro cash set has always been hotstamped (and more than two colours).

If I hear from the dude, let me know if your interested in any. I definitely don't need 1400 ASMs... I can't pass up on the opp for some Roman molds.

The inlays are ugly as hell and will need to be murdered.

If I hear from the dude, let me know if your interested in any. I definitely don't need 1400 ASMs... I can't pass up on the opp for some Roman molds.

The inlays are ugly as hell and will need to be murdered.
I'm good for a rack or two of $5s.

If you want to go with the same size label as the current inlay, I think the inlays come off quite easily. How well that works for relabel (without milling), I don't know, but @Gear and @AK Chip probably do.

Thanks, I did see that. I would be looking for 2 racks of white, 8 barrels of red

I should mention that I have the bulk of these but they're not for sale.

But if I ever change my mind I'll let you know. I see you're in Spruce Grove so we're neighbors (I'm in Edmonton). Nice to see a fellow chip/poker enthusiast close by.

Thanks I’d appreciate that. Very nice set you have there, the Roman mold is really growing on me. I don’t see to many chippers around here, nice to see someone close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom