Info on a friend’s Paulsons (1 Viewer)

ODweeds

Waiting List
Reaction score
I was talking to a co-worker this afternoon who plays poker, but isn’t into chips. I brought up being a new member on PCF, and I gave him a quick rundown on Paulson’s, China Clays, dice chips, etc…

When I mentioned that Paulson’s usually have a top hat and cane imprinted on the edge, he said that he thought he might have some of those under the seat in his truck.

His mom gave him his dad’s chips 2 months ago, and he hadn’t taken them into his house yet. We went and grabbed them and there they were. Around 300 Paulson chips with his Dad’s initials on them.

I took some photos so I could post them on here.

Can anyone give me any info on them?
6058573D-CF08-4539-9864-755607D8DE1B.jpeg
6556AC9C-2139-4930-9D23-2FABD7D9EC39.jpeg

Lol Have you got any private messages from people trying to be your buddies best friend out of the blue?

Nice chips, I hope he keeps them and uses them if they have sentimental value.

I hope he enjoys having them and using them. They're quite special chips. Leaded THC Paulsons like these are among the best of the best, and they're not making any more of them. Old monogrammed poker chips aren't that hard to find... with someone else's initials. Getting a set of Paulsons with your initials - or your father's - is next to impossible; it'd be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Pass along our congratulations and well wishes, and tell him not to sell them. They'll be worth a lot more to him than they will to anyone else.

It's worth mentioning that the case they're in is a case from the Paulson store too, and those are very much sought after. It's just a really nice package.

Thank you for all the replies!

Obviously I’m very new to chipping, and wasn’t able to tell him exactly what he had. All I knew is that they were top of the line chips.

He’s not interested in selling them, but I’m sure he’ll appreciate the info.

I’ll make sure they aren’t still in his truck!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom