Indy 500 Contest (1 Viewer)

actually I'm up with 2 picks. I guess we have some discussion about what picks a player can make. For me, if it rains all day I have zero chance at pole even though I haven't selected (so does everyone else). Paulo would have locked half the money. I select both Sage Karam and Max Chilton.

If there is discussion that I cannot make two last row picks, then I'm taking Max Chilton and Ed Carpenter. (picking last in a snake draft for the pole sucks too)

You guys decide which pick I'm allowed and BGinGA is next.

I thought 1st pick was fast-9, 2nd pick was 33rd starter.

Yeah, that was the other possibility that crossed my mind, Dave. A pick of each for each gambler.

Track is drying already so one option is to forgo the Pole/33rd.

Yeah, that was the other possibility that crossed my mind, Dave. A pick of each for each gambler.

Track is drying already so one option is to forgo the Pole/33rd.

Do you think they will run? What is the up to the minute radar forecast? When will that storm hit in the afternoon. Big wind too?

Danica Patrick might be among my top 5 crushes. Heck of a driver, tough, smart as hell and cute as a button.

I missed @dbertheau picking in my place. Ed Jones for @David O, or I can take his place.

In which case I pick sage fo 33rd. I think Mike needs to have a horse in each race.

fair enough Max and Ed it is. If it is raining again, Paulo is a lock on the pole. They will run the last row if they have a chance and nix fast 9

Lol, i vote that if paulo has top qual locked up without a fight, then he's not eligible for 33rd prize. :D

fair enough Max and Ed it is. If it is raining again, Paulo is a lock on the pole. They will run the last row if they have a chance and nix fast 9

I won't have a chance for a scoop as I'll run out of 33rd pick most likely.

They will run the last row if they have a chance and nix fast 9
This seems backwards to me. If they are willing to push last row qualifying to later days due to rain, they should run pole qualifying first if the track dries.....

My prediction is that no cars run today, Paulo gets the pole money and we slug it out tomorrow. Hinch will be fastest. Chilton 33rd, McLaren goes home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom