In This Together

Mojo1312

Flush
Reaction score
Last I’ll say about this: I totally agree — my response about “hoping” was out of line. Your own hypocricy however, is on display, given how you let the original commenter off the hook: Gawking at a vacation photo is one thing. (There are hundreds of them on the forum.) Saying said niece in vacation picture is a prostitute, is another.

Plus, if this picture is what constitutes sexual content or gives off those kinds of vibes — then there’s another issue totally.

Either way, your point is a good one. I was angry when I wrote that.

Just so you understand — I’ve literally only publicly posted 4 pictures of “women” since I’ve been on the forum. A partial picture of my ex-girlfriend on a flight, a vacation photo of her hiking in helmets and gear, the picture of my niece and her friend above, and this recent photo of my girlfriend in our home. I challenge anyone to find another photo I’ve publicly posted that fits the description @Señor Tony provides in his explanation above.

If photos like the 4 above draw comments like the one above from @Señor Tony without provocation, I think I’m entitled to some anger. But, I probably should have kept it in PMs.

I’m not saying anything more about this, and apologies Zaki, for the derail.

Fell for the clickbait.

1630608723361.png

1630608975499.png

..... and found the sexual content. Great pics! Thank you for posting.

Last edited:

horseshoez

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I apologize for the radio silence on my end and I realize this thread and fundraiser both have been dormant for some time.

I am currently overseas with my family. Unfortunately my father passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday. I’ve been with my family since the end of July in what started as a celebration of my brother’s wedding and ended with placing my father in his final resting place.

Couple of things I’d like to mention. The funds raised are now approximately $7,500. What I’d like to do is reach the halfway mark of $10,000 and start an initial distribution to account for half of the losses. After that, we can have another push to raise an additional $10,000 and distribute the rest. I’m urging everyone to dig into their closets, see what can be sold off in an effort to fill in this $2,500. When dividing this amount into say 50 members, it’s not that much.

Once we reach that mark, I’ll provide an update as well and distribute 50% of each loss.

I promised everyone that I would remain diligent in my efforts to help people recover their losses. My father was a very giving man. Philanthropic through and through. He would have wanted me to help reach our goal, and that’s what’s going to happen.

Pinkdan

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I apologize for the radio silence on my end and I realize this thread and fundraiser both have been dormant for some time.

I am currently overseas with my family. Unfortunately my father passed away unexpectedly last Tuesday. I’ve been with my family since the end of July in what started as a celebration of my brother’s wedding and ended with placing my father in his final resting place.

Couple of things I’d like to mention. The funds raised are now approximately $7,500. What I’d like to do is reach the halfway mark of $10,000 and start an initial distribution to account for half of the losses. After that, we can have another push to raise an additional $10,000 and distribute the rest. I’m urging everyone to dig into their closets, see what can be sold off in an effort to fill in this $2,500. When dividing this amount into say 50 members, it’s not that much.

Once we reach that mark, I’ll provide an update as well and distribute 50% of each loss.

I promised everyone that I would remain diligent in my efforts to help people recover their losses. My father was a very giving man. Philanthropic through and through. He would have wanted me to help reach our goal, and that’s what’s going to happen.
No need to apologize, please take all the time you need. I’m so very sorry to hear the devastating news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Zaki, you are a shining beacon here on PCF and we all very much appreciate you. Your dad sounds like he was a great guy and a great role model to you. It’s touching how dedicated you are to our cause, it really means a lot to me. You really make a difference in people’s lives just like I know your Dad did. Much love to you and your family. We’re here if you need anything.

-Dan

sbp8984

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
That is awful news to hear Zaki, please accept my condolences and I hope that you and your family stay strong together.

horseshoez

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:cry: for your loss
:love: for your determination to help others

Thank you Zaki! Your father would be proud.

Not sure what to say. This is part of my DNA and I hope he is.

No need to apologize, please take all the time you need. I’m so very sorry to hear the devastating news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Zaki, you are a shining beacon here on PCF and we all very much appreciate you. Your dad sounds like he was a great guy and a great role model to you. It’s touching how dedicated you are to our cause, it really means a lot to me. You really make a difference in people’s lives just like I know your Dad did. Much love to you and your family. We’re here if you need anything.

-Dan

Appreciate your kind words, Dan. Doing my duty as a member of the community.

Big thanks to those who’ve shared their condolences. I can’t thank you enough.

Top Bottom