Giveaway In the Palms of Your Hands Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got a Cards Mold Palms Tournament set the other month. I looked at the chips and put them away and didn't go through them thoroughly. I just pulled them out this afternoon and went through them. I put them in the Gemaco chip racks I got from Tommy and properly stored them. My impression is I REALLY LOVE these chips. I love the artwork and the way they came out and also that the value of the cards molds can't be beat. I did buy a few extra chips of each for replacement and I have one sample set I can giveaway. All I ask is if you own a set of these chips already or own a sample set of these Palms do not enter this thread. I would like someone who does not have these get a chance to own these. All you need to do is type your reply of "I'm In". I will allow the sign up to be open until Sunday March 20th 8:00 PM after then this will be closed. I will then do a randomizer with all entrants and the person who comes out on top is the Winner. If you are international you will need to pay shipping to your location. In the US Shipping is covered for this one.

Here is the Sample set. I also got Palms 43MM Bounties made, but I don't have any extras so just the sample shown is what is up for grabs.

PalmsSample.jpg

Whoops I forgot the 1000 chip. I would of sent this without the 1000 chip if didn’t catch this by looking at my chips today.
A28F3576-28E4-4D68-AD6A-80C5FDD04703.jpeg

Thanks.
Mike

Last edited:
Those are awesome Mike, always giving back and extremely commendable deed brother!

I'm not in... I don't own them but have many Cards molds and a set of my own. Rather see a newer member have a chance at these!

Good Luck All!

Those are awesome Mike, always giving back and extremely commendable deed brother!

I'm not in... I don't own them but have many Cards molds and a set of my own. Rather see a newer member have a chance at these!

Good Luck All!
Not in either, already have this sample set, and the "large inlay" printing looks fantastic. (Only oddity is a segment of the T5000 is darker, but that seems to be the case on all of them. Maybe a glitch in the artwork.) GLWG!

Since all the cool kids are doing it.

I'm in!

Do not own any cards mold chips, been curious about them, so hope to win :)

T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom