In praise of Chip Lab (1 Viewer)

Chris Manzoni

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
It's not my intention to advertise for a website here, but I noticed throughout this forum no one has mentioned ChipLab, and I thought I would chime in about my experience with them. Mods feel free to delete if this seems like too much of a plug - but I've had really great results and wanted to share.

I recently discovered their website, and I have to say, while their composite chips are really NOT suitable for play, they are really like dice chips in quality - the design tool they have is so easy to use and fun and intuitive - I made some really GREAT custom collectable chips that I give to every player once a month in my home game tournament.

I ordered 30 chips per month (I cap my tournaments at 3 tables) plus twice that amount for July and August (tournaments that I uncap and typically get 40+ players) and with the quantity discount it was .39 per chip.

Let me re-state - for actually playing poker, these chips are NOT GOOD. Slippery, slugged, everything that chippers hate. But for cheap keepsakes for non-chip lovers, they rock!

Check out these fun pics. My players absolutely love these and it's a huge incentive for them not to miss a tournament; when they do miss one they are always begging me for the chip that they missed, and I sadly have to tell them NO - gotta be present to collect!

[UNSET]-7.png

[UNSET]-6.png
[UNSET]-5.png

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

[UNSET].png
FullSizeRender 9.jpg
IMG_3908.JPG

After these chips went over so well, I kind of lost my mind and also made these - to hand out to the winners (and the bubble, and the player who busts out first, plus all of our WSOP satellite participants)

These chips have also delighted my players.

Yeah, when all was said and done, it ran me almost four hundred bucks, but for an entire year of happiness it seems well worth it to me.

[UNSET]-3.png
[UNSET]-2.png
[UNSET]-1.png

[UNSET]-4.png

(Didn't get a photo of these, here's the proofs from the website)

153575043809203834487.png
153575023509171551274.png
153575017309161385789.png

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom