Important First Impressions (2 Viewers)

8KCpoker

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey there. I just started using PCF and am very impressed with all that goes on. I am an avid poker enthusiast: Hosting games with friends, collecting chips, designing chips, building poker tables. A true love of the game and experience.
My collection of chips rn is quite limited but I am hoping to be able to expand on it. I have spent the last month or so meticulously designing custom branded ceramics. Looking forward to the final outcome on those.
If there is anything I should know about PCF please let me know. Or any advice on starting getting into collecting chips.
Thanks
-stan

Hello, welcome and yes there is one thing you should know... Run or at least hide your wallet!

Welcome

The purchase of a hot dog roller is required to member a PCF :cool
Oh awesome. Thanks for the heads up! How much do those cost would you say? I bet I could get a good electric one for about $60, but hand crank is a little more surprisingly (runs around $120US).

Welcome! My advice is avoid the classifieds. Or just try to set a budget at least before you ‘peruse’. There’s a ton of good threads already so search away but start a new one if you don’t see a specific topic/question - I’ve received really great advice here so far.

Cheers- Kam

also forgot to mention - if you haven’t already and you’re brave enough, I would recommend posting your custom ceramic design. Lots of folk here love to view and you’ll get some really valuable feedback and lessons learned on colors/ font sizing etc. God speed!

Oh awesome. Thanks for the heads up! How much do those cost would you say? I bet I could get a good electric one for about $60, but hand crank is a little more surprisingly (runs around $120US).
This is the one a lot of us have
Screenshot_2023-04-23-21-42-34-556.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom