ImCrossland's 26th Birthday Weekend (2 Viewers)

Main event has started!
DF743B2E-1CEC-4E56-B14A-EA70517EF5A6.jpeg

Flopped an ace high straight on a rainbow flop against AJu (2-pair) and held. Chipping up! 12 left
View attachment 765727
Glad to see you did get the orange in play! Oh and if your not 1st your last! Lol just kidding, congrats on 2nd place!
Flopped an ace high straight on a rainbow flop against AJu (2-pair) and held. Chipping up! 12 left
View attachment 765727
@jrs146 i bet this makes you want to buy even more after seeing them in play hahah

well shit. The pictures disappeared.

Was too busy taking shots to snap a photo of the hands but I had the 2 luckiest hands of my entire life last night on back to back hands to bust out 3rd place when we were down to the final 3.

At this point, I have like 3 BB left as bottom stack.

Hand #1

Button: 35u (learn after the shove)
SB: QQu
Me: 33u

Button folds. SB just limps and I decide to shove it all pre-flop because we had an audience and I like to give the people a show. SB calls of course, easily having me covered. I was about to be blinded out, had a pocket pair, was in the BB and SB didn’t try to put me all-in so I hoped he just had a couple overs at best.

I flip over my hand and the button says “I had 35” The SB looks at my cards again after hearing that and literally starts laughing so goddamn loud as he flips over his QQu.

Flop: J/10/6

Turn: 4

River: 3

Double up but lose my voice and dignity as I jump up and down like it was my 8th birthday party, not my 26th.

Hand #2

I’m now SB.

BB: ??
Me: 8s10s
Button: A10u

Button calls the BB, I call and BB checks.

Flop: A/8/10 rainbow

I go all-in, BB folds and Button snap calls to essentially ruin my night with friends and family all groaning over my shoulder as if they were more invested in me winning than I was (lol)

Turn: 6 (Don’t remember suit but wasn’t a spade)

River: 8

I seal up a Top-2 finish and we continue playing heads up as soon as I regain consciousness.

Have never experienced as much pure joy in my life as I did in those back to back hands. It made the very next hand very easy to accept as I busted.

Me: AJu vs KQu

He flopped a Queen and took it home. 1st annual birthday tournament was an all-around incredible time and I hope to host a whole lot more in the future.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom