I'm your Huckleberry (2 Viewers)

So I don't remember the post or who it was, but the chip theme started with a Z.

It's what I plan to do as well, but he had 2 variations on the label, and mixed the 2 labeled chips, one as a special edition and mixed it in about 10%.
I'm not typically a fan of different labels for each side, but I would like two different labels for the same chip.

Have you considered other 'sub themes' such as if you are using red for the 5, you could do something like 'red sash gang'.

$1 - 300 chips - Huckleberry
$1 - 30 - 50 chips - Pale Horse
$5 - 300 chips - Huckleberry
$5 - 30 - 50 chips - Red Sash Gang

Another ideal was 'Law Dogs', I know its not quite Doc on the finger but it could be fun.

If using white for the $1 chip, you could do 'a pale horse', The oriental would go well on the red chip as well.
Other notable objects / ideals
Piano
Faust
The Reckoning
Daisy

Dealer buttons could be fun for quotes, 'Like playing cards with my brothers' kids'

I didn't think about two different labels for the same chip...that's a cool idea.

I also like the sub set idea. I could also make that a tournament set, or something along those lines.

I didn't think about two different labels for the same chip...that's a cool idea.

I also like the sub set idea. I could also make that a tournament set, or something along those lines.
If you really want to make a splash and blow people away, instead of different labels use different edge spots but the same colors for the same chip. @RainmanTrail did it for the $2 in his El Nido set and I love it.
4666A81C-9F25-4060-8A4D-5DB10FBBACAA.jpeg

Thats very trippy, do you have any photos of mix edge spot chips? a barrel or more of both edge spots in the same barrel

I can tell you have NO OCD peeps in your game, but I can't wait for this to tilt someone, this thread is going to

giphy.gif

Thats very trippy, do you have any photos of mix edge spot chips? a barrel or more of both edge spots in the same barrel

I can tell you have NO OCD peeps in your game, but I can't wait for this to tilt someone, this thread is going to

giphy.gif
I actually think that’s why he did it. So the OCD folks could sort constantly ha… it’s brilliant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom