I'm now leaning toward shaped inlays (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am still working on this custom set and am now thinking about shaped inlays.

Attachments

• Mockup shaped inlays.jpg
    Mockup shaped inlays.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Still can't wrap my head around two chips in the same set sharing that much color (yellow/purple).

Shaped inlays are great..

Still can't wrap my head around two chips in the same set sharing that much color (yellow/purple).

Shaped inlays are great..

I'm with BGinGA on this. Those two chips are almost the reverse colors of the other. As great as those color combos are, I think I'd keep my favorite as is and change the other one. Maybe blue or imperial blue on the quarter and play with the spot colors -- DG arc yellow or peach, perhaps?

I'm with BGinGA on this. Those two chips are almost the reverse colors of the other. As great as those color combos are, I think I'd keep my favorite as is and change the other one. Maybe blue or imperial blue on the quarter and play with the spot colors -- DG arc yellow or peach, perhaps?

How about this?

Attachments

• Mockup shaped inlays (2).jpg
    Mockup shaped inlays (2).jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 184
I was playing some poker with Gear last night and he shows me some awesome shaped inlays he made for some Empress chips (if I remember correctly).

The new quarter and 5 are HAWT! The white base with black spots on the 1 and 5's black spots side by side are kinda throwing me off tho. I would pull the black spot on the 1 chip and go with something brighter; but that's just me. I'd def get more advice than just mine. This set is "shaping" up nicely tho. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom