I'm (no longer) sad... (2 Viewers)

Klobberer

Full House
Reaction score
After filing a missing package claim and getting a response of "it hasn't shown up in WC, I don't know what to tell you", I'm starting to think my custom ASM hotstamps aren't coming. :(
Screenshot_20200508-161215.png

Wilmington is 30 minutes from me...they made it from Alaska to Delaware.

+1 to all that have said that more packages have been taking detours or have been sitting somewhere for weeks before being delivered.

I was in your shoes a week ago. I had a Chanman cloth leave San Francisco to not be heard from again until two weeks later when Tony filed a missing package claim. Two days later it was on my porch. I bet you that your box will now get "found" too.

Good luck!

Everything that’s shipped around me is taking longer than usual. USPS, UPS, Amazon, etc. Since more people are home and ordering online, these guys have been swamped.

Yep, I was close to thinking a package was lost and after 6 days of no movement in the system (last update was at my city's USPS processing location) it popped up and was delivered the next day.
I almost wonder if they are "quarantining" packages for 1-3 days just to be safe.....?
Anyway, I bet it shows up

I just had a package go from NW to the East Coast before it got to Alaska.

I bought perthmike's Emerald Bays. He put them in the post on April 15th. It's been basically 'It's on its way' since from both Auspost and USPS.

Hopefully it isn't sitting on a slow boat from Australia melting in the South Pacific sun.

I ordered some felt for a table I built and it took foreeeeeeever but finally made it. You should be good —- but I understand the agony. Hang in there!

From Alaska to 30 minutes away then 90 minutes then 60 then back to 90 then 10 then 30 then 10 then here! Screwy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom