I'm gonna be a dad!! (1 Viewer)

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Just before Christmas my wife took a home pregnancy test, confirming our suspicions that she was pregnant. A month or so ago we had our first doctor visit, and the highlight for me was hearing the baby's heartbeat. Talk about a life changing moment!

The first ultrasound appointment is this Tuesday, and I can't wait to get a look and the little human I helped create lol. The baby is due in August, so our summer is going to look a lot different than we expected. We had another big bike trip planned but that's obviously not going to happen now, and work will be crazy with some big jobs anyway.

I'm 41 (42 by the time the baby arrives) so at times it seems like I'm too old for this (@justsomedude will understand how I feel), but I suppose this will keep me feeling young well into my 50's! Anyway, just thought I'd share the news with my forum friends:)

If the ultrasound shows the baby shuffling chips then it’s def more you than the wife! Congrats!

Very happy for you old friend! Congratulations and hope to see you around still even after the baby comes.

Woot!!!!!!

Congrats Geno!!! Super, super happy for you guys!!

One drink one to you guys’ health tonight!

new-dad-somebody-bring-me-my-bottle-funny-retro-poster_a-G-8847592-0.jpg

I'm so happy for you Geno! Congrats!

This is the second chipper in two days with this awesome news. Lots of future chippers coming into the world this year. Truly no better feeling in the world.

wow Geno, congrats to you and your wife. You might need to sell some chips now …………………………………………………………………...……………………………………………..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom