I'm Commentating Solo on TCH Live Tonight Mon Feb 6th! (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Been asked to step back in the booth tonight for their 2/5 NL Stream and will be solo in the booth. As always would love folks to swing by and show some support, smash the like button and drop a message in chat if you can.

Will be 6-10pm Central Time, so 7-11pm Eastern and 4-8pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/@TCHLiVEPoker/streams

Good luck, make sure they fixed your mic volume this time round

People fear the voice of the Golden God! It may have been......

sabotage.jpg

I bet you’ll be good at it.
Those two mopes doing it last week either just weren’t used to PLO, or they just weren’t very good (or maybe there were technical issues shrug.)

I bet you’ll be good at it.
Those two mopes doing it last week either just weren’t used to PLO, or they just weren’t very good (or maybe there were technical issues shrug.)

Well this is a hold em stream, although they do have dble board bomb pots in the mix I believe as well

Been asked to step back in the booth tonight for their 2/5 NL Stream and will be solo in the booth. As always would love folks to swing by and show some support, smash the like button and drop a message in chat if you can.

Will be 6-10pm Central Time, so 7-11pm Eastern and 4-8pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/@TCHLiVEPoker/streams
Sounds like two people. Which one are you?

I dug it! I thought you did a great job, I was watching on my phone while doing other things, so wasn't able to follow as closely as I'd have liked.

Awesome @Anthony Martino
I missed the stream but watching it now, so cool you're 'living the dream'! :)
Hope you get to do it again, I remember you talked about doing Voice acting/radio stuff, this seems right up your alley!
Congrats!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom