I'm a homeowner! (1 Viewer)

Frank

Straight
Reaction score
Put in an offer for a condo the other day and it ended up being accepted! Chips are great but I'm so stoked for this next step in the journey called life.

I am more seriously considering selling some premium chips now. I'll just hint that some of them might be shown in this post. Wouldn't be cheap.

Could be others but I definitely want to hang on to a lot as well. I think I could actually host a game in the near future!

Congrats Travis!

Wouldn’t mind welcoming those Caps back home lol :cool

Congrats Travis!

Wouldn’t mind welcoming those Caps back home lol :cool

Thanks David. I'm down to two cash sets now. Wasn't really looking to sell either but who knows. Mixed Aztar set is the other one but it only has 3 racks of $5s at this point.

It just dawned on me that the likelihood of getting to play poker with some of your chips is much more likely.

Chanman poker table for the living room?

I wish I took a tape measure with me during my viewing. Could put a Chanman order in sooner. Would be sort of risky at this point.

Would probably get crowded but I could possibly even put a table in the den. Kind of small though, would need a slightly smaller table than your typical 8 player oval.

Thanks David. I'm down to two cash sets now. Wasn't really looking to sell either but who knows. Mixed Aztar set is the other one but it only has 3 racks of $5s at this point.

I wish I took a tape measure with me during my viewing. Could put a Chanman order in sooner. Would be sort of risky at this point.

Would probably get crowded but I could possibly even put a table in the den. Kind of small though, would need a slightly smaller table than your typical 8 player oval.

Just remember there's the dining table cover option. So before you buy yourself a main dining table, keep it in mind ;)

I might even have a loaner I could lend you if your closing date is soon since my wait list is around 6-8 month ATM.

Just remember there's the dining table cover option. So before you buy yourself a main dining table, keep it in mind ;)

I might even have a loaner I could lend you if your closing date is soon since my wait list is around 6-8 month ATM.

I might need to formally get my name on that waitlist Tony! Will be in touch shortly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom