IG primary snapper or Paris 1 for frac? (1 Viewer)

BigCountryHateU

High Hand
Reaction score
I just picked up an IG set and I was planning on running the primary snapper as my quarter, but now I'm wondering if the Paris 1 may be the way to go to keep the pinks and reds from getting mixed together. Also thinking if the dirty racks won't be an issue I may just go ahead and pick up a couple racks of Paris1s and make a nickel. What yalls thoughts and opinions? Do you think dirty stacks could be an issue? Help me win this war raging in my mind.

Attachments

• 20220809_193613.jpg
    20220809_193613.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 73
I am personally considering the primary frac or a solid yellow frac (the latter inspired by @MrCatPants ). Worth mentioning I am using the secondary 1s in my lineup.

I would not use the paris 1s because I want to avoid mixing rhc and thc molds. Some people are ok with it. We’ve even seen mixed molds in sets that have sold throughout pcf like the horseshoe Cleveland and jack Cincinnati sets. Ultimately, it’s up to you!

Happy chipping!

Took this photo at @MrCatPants game. Those fracs (soon to be relabeled) sure do pop!
F9496FF1-ADEE-4F97-B6F9-8C412F83715D.jpeg

With all that said I LOVE those snappers. Hard choice between these two. Enjoy the process. This is one of the best parts of chipping. :)

Not. A fan of the snappers as fracs myself. We tried with another set using pinks with more spots on them to make a frac. I don't see dirty stack issues. But too complex on the spot pattern.

We went with blue quarters.. I think the R/W/B theme is awesome and zero chance for dirty stacks... someone mentioned with big white spots it may be an issue
20220805_185552.jpg

I just don't see the problem there.

We did run these a few weeks ago woth yellow fracs. Got lots of compliments, even from non chippers
20220709_203608.jpg

As brother @Ethan mentioned, yellow is great if you can find some.

Paris $2s in the silver seems like a good choice as well, but THC fracs on a RHC line up can be difficult to over look and feel. I love them both, but totally different feel and not big on mixing them together myself.

Good luck with the hunt!

I am personally considering the primary frac or a solid yellow frac (the latter inspired by @MrCatPants ). Worth mentioning I am using the secondary 1s in my lineup.

I would not use the paris 1s because I want to avoid mixing rhc and thc molds. Some people are ok with it. We’ve even seen mixed molds in sets that have sold throughout pcf like the horseshoe Cleveland and jack Cincinnati sets. Ultimately, it’s up to you!

Happy chipping!

With all that said I LOVE those snappers. Hard choice between these two. Enjoy the process. This is one of the best parts of chipping. :)
Thanks for the input on the molds being different. I'm new to the paulson world and overlooked that totally.
Not. A fan of the snappers as fracs myself. We tried with another set using pinks with more spots on them to make a frac. I don't see dirty stack issues. But too complex on the spot pattern.

We went with blue quarters.. I think the R/W/B theme is awesome and zero chance for dirty stacks... someone mentioned with big white spots it may be an issue

As brother @Ethan mentioned, yellow is great if you can find some.

Paris $2s in the silver seems like a good choice as well, but THC fracs on a RHC line up can be difficult to over look and feel. I love them both, but totally different feel and not big on mixing them together myself.

Good luck with the hunt!
The complexity on the spot pattern doesn't bother me too much.

The main reason I even was considering the Paris $1 for the quarter was because I'm currently running blue quarters. If dirty stacks won't be a problem with the snapper I think my crew could adjust easily.

Yellow definitely pops. I actually was looking at the crystal park 5s for a bit as well but they're not RHCs either now that I'm paying attention to that.

I really like the paris $2 as well. That one has been on my radar. My mind has been all over the place. Lol. The paris $2 is a RHC mold, correct?

I avoid pink fracs with red $5s. There's plenty of choice in RHC live blue $1s from Nevada that you can repurpose into quarters. Maybe you can use a yellow for your nickel, like a Boulder Station $2.
I'm taking a trip to Vegas in October. I'm planning on doing some harvesting while I'm there. What RHC live 1s would you recommend me take a look at? Thanks for the input!

Those Boulder Station 2s are nice.

Boulder Station $1 (they have both THC and RHC versions)
Santa Fe Station $1
Lucky Club $1
El Cortaz $1 (solid)
Binions $1 (they have both THC and RHC versions)

Most of the live blue $1s on the main strip are THC or house mold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom