If my chip nirvana had a face... (1 Viewer)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I may or may not snap out of my current state of feeling content and fulfilled, but for now I'm soaking it in. If my current state of chip nirvana were to be accompanied by a face, it would look a little something like the pics below. Hopefully I don't have to redo these photos down the road but if I do, oh well right?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_8456.jpg
IMG_8457.jpg
IMG_8458.jpg
IMG_8459.jpg

Additionally, I had to take photos of them on the bar quickly. My wife keeps giving me the look along with, “move your friggin chips and put my decorative items back.” My answer? What’s more decorative than these babies?!

Thank you sir. Sure you don’t want them when my eyes get tired of them? Lol

Damn it. Don't go posting them overnight again and I wake up to see them with my morning coffee. You'll force me to make another splurge purchase!

I sense a disturbance in the Force, like that's your plan in the future...

EDIT: Is it bad that it took me like five times to look at the photo before I noticed the nice bottles of liquor you have on display? They became secondary to the main attraction.

If your higher denom CDI98’s don’t make the cut you can send them my way, lol.

Unfortunately, they’re no longer my property. Fortunately, they’re in the hands of my immediate chip family only 2 minutes away from me. They might have left my house but they’ll never leave my sight!

Dam Zaki!

Just marvelous man! Congratulations on your latest ESPT acquisition. These photos you posted are made of dreams!

Yeah, not many people left to turn to. Berny’s been my biggest help but as far as I know he still has lots of chips stuck here in the US. I’m pretty comfortable at where my set is, just need a few more barrels of $1k’s.

It’s also worthwhile mentioning that these chips are dying to be on the felt. My group has rarely been getting together lately. Making me and my chips thirsty for some games.

Additionally, I had to take photos of them on the bar quickly. My wife keeps giving me the look along with, “move your friggin chips and put my decorative items back.” My answer? What’s more decorative than these babies?!
I was wondering if you had words on the wall in your poker room. This makes more sense :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, not many people left to turn to. Berny’s been my biggest help but as far as I know he still has lots of chips stuck here in the US. I’m pretty comfortable at where my set is, just need a few more barrels of $1k’s.

I wish I knew or found the other person that’s hoarding all the original purchases they made from Paulson. There’s gotta be a few more out there in hiding.

I have been in "Chip Satiation" For a while although I keep picking up loose racks here and there. I took a pic of the chips and maybe I'll share it later!

I have been in "Chip Satiation" For a while although I keep picking up loose racks here and there. I took a pic of the chips and maybe I'll share it later!

Herein lies the problem David. Pretend you’re Scarface and you make a vow to yourself to be done with the white stuff. Every now and then you do indulge in a little sniff sniff, until one day you’re not only back to your own stock but you fill up your swimming pool so you can swim laps in it. Racks here and there? That’s the beginning of another dark road. Careful bud lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom