Identify these chips (2 Viewers)

Gubbins

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to this game and I'm looking to upgrade my local cash game from dice chips to china clay or ceramic.

My preference is to try and buy them used from here as they are 0.79euro's each in europe for apache style chips.

I have found these on face book and I'm wondering what they are, what they're made of and possibly what they're worth?

Thank you so much

Gubbins
chips.jpg

These are plastic chips with a metal insert and are probably worth less than their shipping costs.

I wouldn't buy these if I were you. If you're at all interested in quality poker chips you'll sell these in a week or two when you've read up on the topic.

Start here to get a glimpse into what's out there.

Thank you guys. I've been obsessively researching for the last 24 hours, but couldn't narrow down which these were. They look suspiciously like some 14g ones I saw, which is obviously not what I'm after. Thank you for clarifying.

He want's £50 plus probably around £10 shipping. But as you say I'm not after denom dice chips.

It's really hard to find good china clay chips in EU for less than 0.79 Euros per piece, and the American shipping is steep.

Is the classifieds section going to be of use to buy a set off around 200? Or are there any other store recommendations for us in the UK.

Thanks again people.

Check out the link I provided for effective breakdowns. 200 Chips sure can work but only if you'll never have more than 4 or 5 players at your table which will be a problem if your game is the talk of the town because of your new chips. ;)

And if you're gonna be paying +0,79 euros + shipping and customs fees for china clays you might just as well just pay $1 or a little more for a decent low end paulson set.

Thank you all for your input and reply’s

These are very heavy blank recessed chips that were primarily aimed for corporate advertising purposes, like a novelty business card. I've gotten various types of these from professional conferences held in Vegas and I can't imagine that they would be nice to play with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom