Ideas for fracs to use with Pointe Defiance chips? (1 Viewer)

12thMan

Full House
Reaction score
Moment of silence for the fallen fracs of the infamous Pointe Defiance shipping F-up. :(:(:(

I was really looking forward to these chips, my first clay chips in a (small) playable quantity with hopes of adding on during the second sale. With the fracs being lost I briefly considered cancelling my order because my friends are some cheap bastards and a cash game is not happening with dollars as the smallest chip...

Anybody got any ideas for quarters or halfs that could be used with this set? I've never pictured having a mixed set (just personal preference), but it looks like that's probably going to be the only way to go with the PD chips. And yeah, I know the 25 as a quarter could be an option, more looking for ideas for an actual frac.

I think the solution is a group buy custom hot stamp like was done for the Bahamia chip. Only this time the whole set is a hot stamp rather than just the fractional.

Trying to find a suitable "real" chip in quantity is going to border on impossible. Fractionals are hard to come by and their market price reflects that. So we will just make our own.

DrStrange

Assuming the orange is discernable from the red, I'll use Joker's Wild quarters, but otherwise I dunno. Might use a horseshoe/Starburst chip otherwise.

Lots of choices, starbursts, hot stamped roulette chips, Fitzgeralds .25 and .50 exist in quantity. Lakeshore Inn also has lots of .25 and .50 racks floating around.

IMG_2037.jpg

Approx 2000 quarters and 300 fiddies circulated through me. I have a little over a rack of each left.

Thanks a lot guys. I was doing some searching after I posted and also found the jokers wild quarters. I really like those, couldn't find any for sale right now though and reading a thread on CT it seems like they might not be very easy to get a hold of anymore. It appears to me the Orange would be different enough than the red, but I don't know for sure. The green lake shore quarters really interest me, might look around for some of those to.

Again, thanks guys, this was exactly what I was looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom