Idea: Wreck It Ralph Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

ChrisTot

Pair
Reaction score
I have a designer for the inner chip, TBD, but wanted to share some initial colors I had in mind.

The plan would be to do these on the cards mold. Does the Paulson tool use the same recommended color choices as Tina chips or should I choose from a different palette?

It would be a set for a T20000 100 as smallest denom set with big blind ante support.

Color inspiration is from the Cybug, King Candy/Turbo, Felix, and Ralph!

The initial thought for potential names would be “Cybug Lair”
“Candy Stand”

What do you think of the colors? The edge spots would also not be set in stone yet, more on the quest to find the color scheme to start.

Attachments

• FB8941B5-F47B-4FF5-BFA1-E716DA9FAEB1.png
    FB8941B5-F47B-4FF5-BFA1-E716DA9FAEB1.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 99
You cannot guarantee that some semi-random Chinese ceramic manufacturer would produce any colour that would be close to mimicking anything on the official Paulson colour palette. Completely different processes.

You also cannot guarantee what you mock up on screen will look like a manufactured chip in real life. In countless CPC sets I've had made, the designer tool (basically the same as the Paulson fantasy designer) is a good approximation for running through draft ideas, but the real chip colors look different than on screen.

There's no reason you can't design your ceramic chips with the designer, but when you push the send button on the set, expect things to not be exactly the same as what you see on screen.

[EDIT to clarify my last statement....]

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom