ID this case please? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
found these chips for sale - they look like the cheapest of the cheapies - but the case looks like a gem. I'm gonna grab it if the seller responds. Anybody know anything about this? I've seen similar cases before, but never in person.
IMG_9606.JPG

found these chips for sale - they look like the cheapest of the cheapies - but the case looks like a gem. I'm gonna grab it if the seller responds. Anybody know anything about this? I've seen similar cases before, but never in person.
View attachment 121593

Looks like the 300 chip version of a case I have (which is 500 chips). Nice case, bought it about ten years ago.

That might be one of the Limited Nutella Edition cases from a while back.

I have one that is very similar. It is larger and is of really good quality. Interior is mostly polished wood. I really do not use it but have it here. I'll take a look to see if I can find any markings on it.

I have one similar to that, too. I use it to store my singles/extras. While I don't really care for the finished wood inside (some sort of fabric is better IMO) it serves its purpose and is built very well.

That's pretty gorgeous. I really hope this guy responds.

I have one similar to that, too. I use it to store my singles/extras. While I don't really care for the finished wood inside (some sort of fabric is better IMO) it serves its purpose and is built very well.
That's the one I have as well.
What I found interesting is the handle is wood as well which matches the interior.

What I found interesting is the handle is wood as well which matches the interior.

My handle is wood.

Haven't touched the case in 5+ years, went to pull it out to take a picture and crack. Handle broke. Might have to take back what I said about it being a great case. :eek:

IMG_7945.JPG
IMG_7946.JPG

Can we see the face of these chips please.

Sure. They're nothing particularly special, just injection molded chips hotstamped with my initial. But I've always had a soft spot for them, in part because it was my first set of chips (and a birthday present from my wife).

Also, I measured them and they're right around 8g, not 8.5g.

G chips.jpg

Last edited:
Sure. They're nothing particularly special, just injection molded chips hotstamped with my initial. But I've always had a soft spot for them, in part because it was my first set of chips (and a birthday present from my wife).

Also, I measured them and they're right around 8g, not 8.5g.

View attachment 121678
Monogrammed. Got to love it especially when it is a gift from a loved one.

How is Jen doing?

How is Jen doing?

She's doing well, thanks for asking :) I actually meant to post an update last week when she finished radiation, but it's been hectic here with the kids starting school the same week. She has another surgery in 10 days and then she should be done for a while. Hopefully the next surgery (sometime next year) to remove her chemo port will be her last.

She's doing well, thanks for asking :) I actually meant to post an update last week when she finished radiation, but it's been hectic here with the kids starting school the same week. She has another surgery in 10 days and then she should be done for a while. Hopefully the next surgery (sometime next year) to remove her chemo port will be her last.
Well, be sure and tell Mrs G that we are thinking about her and wish her and the fam well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom