I want to purchase a Robot Vacuum and and separate Robot Mop (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen several posts inquiring about different products. I am currently looking at buying a robot vacuum and a separate robot mop. I think I know which one of each I am leaning toward but in the interest of not swaying any input I will keep that info to myself. I have done a bunch of research but thought I would see who has one and what their experiences have been with their purchase.

Thanks in advance for the help.

David

Following this, I’m ready to get one of the vacuums. My son has one that we got a Black Friday deal on for $99, it’s an off brand but it works great for him and his one cat. I’m looking for a better one for us so be cool to see what you land on.

There are some great promos running for both of the name brand models for Mother's Day so I am going to get one very soon!

We have the Roomba i7 and it's fantastic. Best part is the self emptying bin

Hard to top Rosie :)

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 1.23.08 PM.png

Well, this may be the shortest thread but let's leave it open for others that may need this info.

The reason is price value won out on my choice. I was looking at the Roomba i7, S9 and the Shark iRobot Auto Empty. So I was researching price and saw that each had specials and one of the companies I do business with has 20% coupons all of the time. I was going order it online and have it delivered. The price online after applying my 20% discount came out to ~$479 plus tax. I then, like always look on Amazon who had it for $449.99. I immediately went on the chat function which took over 20 minutes to get a representative online and inquired about the price match. This guy was probably new because it took him a long time to finally see the product I was looking at even after I supplied him with the web address of his own companies product page. after another 5 or so minutes he said yes they would honor the price but I had to purchase the product first. I told him I was using a gift card for a small portion of this transaction and he didn't answer. I then lost him!:mad::mad::mad:

I picked up the phone and called the 1-800 number and I get a message that I was on a wait list of 74 minutes. wow! So this is where I am ready to just order from Amazon but something told me to call a local store.

So I picked up the phone and spoke to a very nice gentleman. He saved this customer and I will be writing in to praise him on his customer service. Needless to say I got a smoking hot deal you will not find anywhere. I did not ask for a discount other than to match the price with Amazon. He matched and did even better for me. It is great to see this type of customer service. At the end of the day I would have purchased it for there $479.99 with the type of service that the gentleman gave over the phone but needless to say I am a happy customer who got one steal of a deal and I will be picking up today with curbside delivery in about 2 hours.

David O

They are badass. We have 2. A iRobot Roomba that is like 8 years old but still chugging and a newer bobsweep. The bobsweep is not as plug and play as the room a bit it does a better job vacuuming.

Bob is on our main floor and the Roomba is in the basement.

Okay folks. I purchased the Shark Robot which does a great job vacuuming!. I have since purchased the Braava M6 which I am pretty impressed with so far. Now I wish I would have Purchased the Roomba not because I do not like the Shark, but because I would have liked to pair them both which I cannot do with two different brand robots.

I may have to sell this Shark which has only a few passes so far still in Like New Condition. Maybe a for sale in the Classifieds soon then add some more $$$ and purchase the Roomba S9+

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom