I want some chips for Christmas! Advice for a Newbie Appreciated! (1 Viewer)

I went back and forth been using the standard dice chips and after talking to members I decided to just buy bunch of cincy horseshoes and rack of star dust I decided to spend the money the 1st time on what I really wanted but from what I seen you can find full sets of ceramics cheap even seen some bud jones sets
Also check out the Black Friday thread the poker exchange has sets good luck

First I want to say thank you for all the information! I’ve learned a lot in a short time and am greatful for the patience. So I’m still trying to figure out which set to grab between Charity/mahogany/joneseys (sorry guys trying to make quick decision, I’ll know before end of weekend), but for Christmas my wife is going to do the customized 8v CCs.

I definitely want to have more than I need on hand, but built primarily for at least 16 total player tourney. I was thinking in the area of 1500+ chips along with custom poker plaques. I’m struggling a tad with specific ratio/amounts of each chip/label. I don’t expect anyone to build out what my set should look like, but could you point me to the right posts/threads?

There is a area for cash and tournaments chip break down or just type in tournament buy ins

First I want to say thank you for all the information! I’ve learned a lot in a short time and am greatful for the patience. So I’m still trying to figure out which set to grab between Charity/mahogany/joneseys (sorry guys trying to make quick decision, I’ll know before end of weekend), but for Christmas my wife is going to do the customized 8v CCs.

I definitely want to have more than I need on hand, but built primarily for at least 16 total player tourney. I was thinking in the area of 1500+ chips along with custom poker plaques. I’m struggling a tad with specific ratio/amounts of each chip/label. I don’t expect anyone to build out what my set should look like, but could you point me to the right posts/threads?
You don’t need anywhere near 1,600 chips for 16 players.

First you need to decide what your starting stack/blind schedule is going to be then build out s set from there. Also, how many rebuys and add one you are planning for.

So I do want much more than I need, for fear of my work poker world crashing into my personal poker world. Plus I don’t want to have to add to this set later on. Ended up grabbing 2025 chips to build a tourney and cash, just wish they still had reds!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom